• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Live Free or Die Hard (Die Hard 4.0)

Anyone see this yet?
Caught it this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised. Have a few minor complaints, but overall it was a damn good action flick.

i saw it yesterday and it rocked how could it not?
i did think the whole F-13 shooting at the trailer part was a little too outrageous. i don't think they miss that easy. then him jumping on the plane and then jumping to safety was a little obsurred.
BUT IT"S A MOVIE so what do i care.
i give it 2...:thumbsup:

slowhand

Closed Account
I haven't seen it but I seen the previews looks really good looking forward to see it though.

I saw it and it was fucking awesome. the action was great and Bruce Willis was the man. I especially liked the part when he used yippee ki yay motherfucker. it was just perfect.

The movie was great!!!
Great powerful Bruce Willis in there
The storyline was very actual and could be plausible...

Let's wait for 5.0...LMAO

Is it true that the swearing and violence was missing from this one, the first 3 films had plenty of swearing and brutality. I'll still watch it.

Is it true that the swearing and violence was missing from this one, the first 3 films had plenty of swearing and brutality. I'll still watch it.

they cut out alot of violence to get a 13+ or whatever you call it rating.
Wasn't as good as Die Hard 1 or 3 but better than the second.
There is only one thing wrong with it *SPOILER* a hot girl like Mary Elizabeth Winstead will never want to date a nerdy hacker.

I thought it was good, I don't remember anything from the other 3 so can't really compare them but it was actually a little better than I thought it would be.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Holy crap what an awful movie.

Ok, that's a bit harsh... What a terrible Die Hard movie...

Since when did John McClaine get superpowers? There was a lot of crazy action in the first 3, but John almost made it seem believable. He was just a fat washed up cop who happened to have a lucky streak...

Now it's like he's spent the last 10 years of his life sitting on top of a microwave mutating himself into a superhuman who is capable of *SPOILERS* running around on top of fighter jets, crashing cars into helicopters and surviving all sorts of nasty smash ups. And the whole time seeming quite calm about the whole thing, whereas in the trilogy he always seemed quite panicy and scared.

It's way too far out for a Die Hard movie. I expect this kind of stuff from an Arnie flick.

But if you're just out for watching an action film, it's worth watching because it is entertaining.

I'm just too big a fan of the originals to like it.

Holy crap what an awful movie.

Ok, that's a bit harsh... What a terrible Die Hard movie...

Since when did John McClaine get superpowers? There was a lot of crazy action in the first 3, but John almost made it seem believable. He was just a fat washed up cop who happened to have a lucky streak...

Now it's like he's spent the last 10 years of his life sitting on top of a microwave mutating himself into a superhuman who is capable of *SPOILERS* running around on top of fighter jets, crashing cars into helicopters and surviving all sorts of nasty smash ups. And the whole time seeming quite calm about the whole thing, whereas in the trilogy he always seemed quite panicy and scared.

It's way too far out for a Die Hard movie. I expect this kind of stuff from an Arnie flick.

But if you're just out for watching an action film, it's worth watching because it is entertaining.

I'm just too big a fan of the originals to like it.

One of the best things in Die Hard is that McClaine seems to be genuinely in pain and he does actually get hurt in these movies but Die Hard 4 didn't have nearly enough blood and gore.

His calmness was a result of too much baditute.

To sell tickets to kids and make more money. Ever notice that summer movies have lower ratings and that films with higher ratings tend to flop?