• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Live Bukkake Action on May 30

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• 2010_0613germany0313.jpg
    2010_0613germany0313.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 301

SabrinaDeep

A bit hard to offer such a thing for free. 200 ppl watching a live 2 hours show is a lot of bandwidth. I feel we have kept fees really reasonable considering that with 5 dollars more than a reg adult site monthly subscriptions, you get two sites, plus the live show.
Apply for the real thing for one of the USA dates, though: that's free and it's the real action ;)

A bit hard to offer such a thing for free. 200 ppl watching a live 2 hours show is a lot of bandwidth. I feel we have kept fees really reasonable considering that with 5 dollars more than a reg adult site monthly subscriptions, you get two sites, plus the live show.
Apply for the real thing for one of the USA dates, though: that's free and it's the real action ;)

I'm not complaining about the prices; I think they are very reasonable. I just don't yet have a credit card to pay with. :D

What's the real thing? Being a part of it?

SabrinaDeep

I'm not complaining about the prices; I think they are very reasonable. I just don't yet have a credit card to pay with. :D

What's the real thing? Being a part of it?

Real thing is being part of it, yes :)
Check payment is also possible, if not CC. Check it out on the link i threw.

It'll be sticky :drool1:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
something about 2 nakie girls with their tongues touching and cum on their faces... wakes a guy up in the morning!