• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Little Patience Please

Hey all. Due to my lack of comp IQ i cant figure out how to take a screen shot or even upload a Vid if its allowed. However i MUST know if the Girlie in this vid is a common performer or if shes an amateur doing a one time on screen. Identifying marks include (but are not limited to) a fox tattoo high on her right asscheek. Id say C-Cup bewbz alltho im no good at that. She is really a brunette if you go by the carpet but shes sportin red uptop. If xvideos is an allowed site you can see the link im gonna post. If not you can search the searchbar for "redhead prostitute knows her trade". The vid starts with her walkin down the street and gettin picked up for some car fun then later they get down to business on a couch in a livin room. Again thank you very much for your patience at my noobness (thus being if this post even makes it past the mods). http://www.xvideos.com/video2096513/she_is_a_prostitute_and_she_knows_her_trade Uh, i would also like to know her name if it is known. Should have put that in the first few lines. *duh*

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod