• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Little Caprice / Caprice A / Caprise / Kate / Lola / Lola D / Marketa / Monika / Patricia

little%20caprice_m.jpg
little%20caprice1_m.jpg

She has a boyfriend?

She's been with about three different guys lately.

She may have worked with one talent for a while but as far as i know she's worked and probably still works with several different male talent. Just not frequently i guess. In fact there are scenes of her online getting double teamed by men. Also I think I remember seeing her on old farts or oldje whatever site it was getting fucked by an old man in the forest. Yeah she definitely isn't a one man girl, she's pretty hardcore actually. She even did a public pickup vid. Who knows if the money is right she might even do a gangbang lol

She may have worked with one talent for a while but as far as i know she's worked and probably still works with several different male talent. Just not frequently i guess. In fact there are scenes of her online getting double teamed by men. Also I think I remember seeing her on old farts or oldje whatever site it was getting fucked by an old man in the forest. Yeah she definitely isn't a one man girl, she's pretty hardcore actually. She even did a public pickup vid. Who knows if the money is right she might even do a gangbang lol

nah, highly unlikely. and she was never on oldje/publicpickups. she fucked with 2 random guys back when littlecaprice.com first started then decided to only do scenes with that scrawny pale dude who was her boyfriend at the time (the one who looks like a mix between skeletor and joffrey from game of thrones.) shortly after, she did 2 vids with unknown talent, one of them being the forest scene movie and the other was a czech "sex in a public area" niche site, where they fucked in an office. both were pretty tame POV vids. the guys doing her in those scenes might of been 1 of the dudes from littlecaprice.com.

she has a bb/gg scene for woodmancasting where she only briefly gives a handjob to 1 guy. the other guy tries sucking on her tit but she quickly rejects him. she also some non-hardcore images with some random guy where they showcase various sex positions, but no penetration.

she has a new boyfriend who she now fucks exclusively (this middle-aged swedish looking meathead with mousse hair.) really softcore, vanilla erotica for x-art. they're paying her loads of money so she will only release boy/girl material for them. they seem to release a hardcore scene once every few months or so. other than that, solo & lesbo shoots is all she's been up to for the past 2 years. it's too bad since she's hotter than ever now, but it's better than nothing at least.

nah, highly unlikely. and she was never on oldje/publicpickups. she fucked with 2 random guys back when littlecaprice.com first started then decided to only do scenes with that scrawny pale dude who was her boyfriend at the time (the one who looks like a mix between skeletor and joffrey from game of thrones.) shortly after, she did 2 vids with unknown talent, one of them being the forest scene movie and the other was a czech "sex in a public area" niche site, where they fucked in an office. both were pretty tame POV vids. the guys doing her in those scenes might of been 1 of the dudes from littlecaprice.com.

she has a bb/gg scene for woodmancasting where she only briefly gives a handjob to 1 guy. the other guy tries sucking on her tit but she quickly rejects him. she also some non-hardcore images with some random guy where they showcase various sex positions, but no penetration.

she has a new boyfriend who she now fucks exclusively (this middle-aged swedish looking meathead with mousse hair.) really softcore, vanilla erotica for x-art. they're paying her loads of money so she will only release boy/girl material for them. they seem to release a hardcore scene once every few months or so. other than that, solo & lesbo shoots is all she's been up to for the past 2 years. it's too bad since she's hotter than ever now, but it's better than nothing at least.

the new guy's name is Markus Schlogl...he's a professional pole dancer (??) and they've been dating since December of 2012

My point is she's worked with multiple male talent. For the right amount of money who knows what she'll do on camera.