• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

List your kinky true fetish.....

:flame: this is for girls as well as guys, my fetish is dark eyes and staletto heels, very arousing for me... and as to getting me off..my wife reaches behind my nuts and slightly applies pressure with her finger...feels wonderful..makes the orgasm much more intense... so what gets you going and what gets you off? be truthful. no judgements are held here...i love hearing this stuff and it may give some-one else a new idea...thanks.

I like to hit it from behind and standing. Unfortunately my wife is too short as Im 6' and she is just under 5'6.

I never got that pressure behind the balls thing... It doesn't hurt me but it doesn't do anything but get awkward for me.

member006

Closed Account
My fetish ? Having sex with my hose on , pantyhose , garter and real nylons , fishnet or nylon or lace bodysuits . Thigh hi's , anykind . HOT! HOT! HOT!

What gets to me , well , the feel of my legs moving softly on my man , my hose on , up the back of his legs , then his ass , then his back . Watching my man's face as I make love to him , pleasure him . To please my partner is my turn on .

TMI ? LOL , I was Caught up in the moment , sorry .

Female Feet is my biggest fetish.....curled toes, wrinkled soles, foot jobs...goddamn. I also love panties, thongs are the sexiest peice of clothing ever...

MASAMUNE

Banned
those dimples on a girl's back above her buttcheeks

the line down her spine

the tattoo on the small of the back

black garter belts and pantyhose

french maid oufits

cowgirl outfits

fucking with rollerskates on

Body Suits.....high heels.....oooohhhhhhhhh im getting a stiffy just thinking about it...LOL

Haven't found the right girl for this yet:
Goth in tight black leather, begging ME for it!

I also love feet,high heels,footjobs.sexy legs with painted toenails.mmm

I also love girls in school uniforms and nurse`s,especially,with white stockings and garters and a set of sexy heels! :rolleyes:

a girl dressed in a tank top and boxers does it for me. i love when i see a woman wearing a thong from behind and it fits nice and snug over her pussy bump, that bump gets me stiff in a second. i'm not mad about anal or cum shots. i love female ejaculation, it really gets me off as well.

Mine would have to be, when you see a girl's ass cheeks from the front of her right behind her pussy. And when you see the curves of a girl's ass from the front as she lays on her back or bends down. Its really hard to explain, but it drives me crazy.

pitino

are you talking to me?
high heels

Naked on high heels mules (doing footjobs etc) !!! that's paradise... :rolleyes:

Fetishes

Some of my fetishes: hotpants, "boy shorts," thongs, "shiny/metallic" clothes, lowrise jeans, baby tees, plaid skirts, ponytails and pigtails, and I LOVE a woman who sticks out her tongue to "catch" my load...

Gets me going everytime... lol :nanner: :rubbel:

member006

Closed Account
Stilletos said:
I also love feet,high heels,footjobs.sexy legs with painted toenails.mmm

I forgot to list this one , my partner down south on me and me rubbing him out between my feet . The feel of his rock hard manhood between my feet , hose sliding up and down , the heat of his breath and vibrating moans on my ...Well you get the idea . ;) . This is the ultimate turn on for me . Well there is one more , but I would be banned . :angels: