• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lisa Sparxxx Or Sarah Jay

LisaSparxxx

Official Checked Star Member
You guys are awesome. Thank you everyone. I was told by some guy on here I never thank my fans. hahah I always try and show my love to you guys..

Thanks again

I haven't watched enough of Sara to comment on her -- though her figure is memorable from the couple of things I have seen -- but Lisa is a pro and she comes across as very dirty and sweet at the same time, which is what the fantasy is anyway, right?
I think I might have posted this somewhere on the boards before, but I saw a scene once for some kind of MILF site where Sparxxx is supposed to be doing the scene for birthday money for her kid. Anyway, the cock gets shoved in her face mid-conversation almost and she doesn't miss a beat, goes right into it.
Nice!
She looks so good riding and has just enough of everything to hold onto, plus she has a nice smile. What's not to like?

Sara!

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I've always had a thing for Sara, I don't know why. Her face isn't anything great but her body is awesome.

Should of been a poll.

this is a great post. i love both these girls. i have this dream allthe time where sara live across the hall from me and introduces me to her horny and desperate friend lisa. but first sara fucks me to make sure i am a good lay for lisa. so i guess i prefer sara first since i do her first in my dreams.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Both at the same time please

i like both but id say Sarah

i'm more of an ass man so i'd lean toward sara jay BUT man that girl has some messed up teeth... now lisa i've seen her look ok in some scenes and ehh in others and the whole gang bang thing does NOTHING for me. now you gotta give lisa the edge in the boobs cause their natural but sara's are nice too. overall performance wise they both seem great. i mean i'd hit em... hell i'd PAY to hit em... A LOT!! anyway i'd say the edge goes to sara by a nose (or ass since i'm an assman as i said before)