• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lisa Sparxxx or Brandy Taylor

Lisa Sparxxx or Brandy Taylor

• Lisa Sparxxxx

Votes: 46 41.4%
  • Brandy Taylor

Votes: 65 58.6%

• Total voters

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Brandy for me, please

Lisa Sparxxx. That gorgeous snatch and rack for me.

Well done my good man. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned Lisa's impeccable snatch. Enjoy some rep!
Then there's her big arse. I could get lost in that I tell ya!
But Brandy is cute and has bigger tits and nipples. Can't go wrong either way personally.
But I find Lisa to be a bigger sexpot and therefore she gets my nod.

Lisa Sparxxx has a natural body whereas Brandy Taylor's is all silicone.

If Brandy's boobs were all silicone they wouldn't bounce and jiggle the way they do. I could be wrong but I don't think she has ever gotten implants personally. I've looked and can't see any evidence of scarring. But even if she did get implants she's always had big tits anyway! Plus it would be one heck of a boob job too. If her boobs were the blatantly big fake kind like those of Shyla Stylez, Lisa Lipps, etc then I'd have to agree with you.

Lisa Sparxxxx

LisaSparxxx

Official Checked Star Member
I didn't think I needed to defend myself....lol everyone is entitled to their own opinion and both of us have qualities that appeal to someone! So thanks for the love from those that love me and for those that don't no biggie! She's a hottie too so you have won both ways!! :)

Where is Lisa Sparxxx to defend her name?? She should stand up and fight for the right to be in this thread... and something else going on. Some contest...