• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lisa Sparks / Lisa Sparxxx

Re: Lisa Sparxxx

You are getting a lot of love from the freeones crowd. I voted. When your sexy self wins maybe you could bless us here with a few special pics. Damn you are hot!

LisaSparxxx

Official Checked Star Member

Thank you guys so much for the votes. I need to think of something special to give back. If you have any ideas let me know.

Also please keep voting as much as possible. The voting does not end until Aug 1. :bowdown:

Please vote for me again remember my boobies are all natural we got to keep the love for the all natural boobies:
I'm so glad you've stayed completely natural.
Thank you for just being you.

Lisa...yes what a hottie..hey Lisa..remember me..I'm the Bouncer at Bluegrass Connections... damn you were so sexy on Stage and a fantastic person to be around..hope you make it back to Ky in the future

Thank you guys so much for the votes. I need to think of something special to give back. If you have any ideas let me know.

Also please keep voting as much as possible. The voting does not end until Aug 1. :bowdown:

I really like seeing you in scenes where you are involved with a tit fuck, even better now knowing you are 100% natural. My suggestion would be pics of this nature for the fans able to vote for you. Good luck!
K

Lisa you are without a doubt my favorite woman in the entire world... I look everyday to see if you have any new material out and I've kept up with you for a long time now.

I voted for you! Just keep doing what you do!

LisaSparxxx

Official Checked Star Member

Lisa...yes what a hottie..hey Lisa..remember me..I'm the Bouncer at Bluegrass Connections... damn you were so sexy on Stage and a fantastic person to be around..hope you make it back to Ky in the future

Thanks I had a lot of fun. Just so you know. I do live in Kentucky silly :nanner: