• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lisa Sparks / Lisa Sparxxx

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Merry Christmas Sweetie!!
character0181.gif

2.jpg

:lovecoupl :Kiss: :lovecoupl :Kiss: :lovecoupl

LisaSparxxx

Official Checked Star Member
still the same girl just with more meat on my bones.....nothing wrong with a real woman with curves :) Merry Christmas!!

still the same girl just with more meat on my bones.....nothing wrong with a real woman with curves :) Merry Christmas!!

Nothing wrong with you at all Lisa. You're definitely a real woman...and a damn sexy one!! Just saw you're latest plumperpass scene, and it's awesome! Another amazingly HOT performance!! What a great early Christmas present! Just makes me want more. Can't wait for your next scene! Have a great holiday Lisa!!!

LisaSparxxx

weight loss didn't fail I just like to eat and don't work out as much as I should...I fluctuate quite frequently so who knows where I will be in a few months....but the point of plumper pass is to see the big girls so they shoot it to make you look larger then you are....lol :) but thanks for the love!!

Merry Christmas Lisa.
you're looking great in the Santa costume.
That's really a nice gift. I'm glad your weightloss seems to have failed a bit.

LisaSparxxx

Thanks for checking on my health but I just like to eat....and get lazy and don't work out as much as I should :)

So please do some more plumperpass shootings and we'll know where you are in a few month. We all love it Lisa.

weight loss didn't fail I just like to eat and don't work out as much as I should...I fluctuate quite frequently so who knows where I will be in a few months....but the point of plumper pass is to see the big girls so they shoot it to make you look larger then you are....lol :) but thanks for the love!!

LisaSparxxx

Make sure and tell Plumperpass you want to see me more...that way I can shoot more then 2 times a year for them :)

So please do some more plumperpass shootings and we'll know where you are in a few month. We all love it Lisa.

LisaSparxxx

As you can see working out is not my favorite thing to do :)

LisaSparxxx

Happy New Year to everyone....I hope your 2013 is better then your 2012