• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lisa-Maria Syrett

Havent seen her before but shes cute and has an amazing rack!

4c3e8249c6e63.jpg

http://www.exploretalent.com/lisamariasyrett1

Lol. Finally someone I know on these boards. I don't know her very well, but I know her well enough to tell you about her. Yes, that rack is at least as impressive in person as it is in pics. She's friendly--a tad bit conceited but the way guys fawn all over her (for obvious reasons) it's as much their fault as it is hers. Overall, though, she's a nice person. She seems to prefer hanging out with the wannabe thug crowd, unfortunately, although I think she's trying to expand her horizons a little. She definitely seems to hide that side of herself when a camera's around. She wants to be a model/actress, and she could easily be one of the top models on the net, but she doesn't want to shoot nudes (though I don't think she's ruled it out entirely, keep your fingers cross). Can't you just picture her at Scoreland? She can't yet. She'd destroy most of the models on their roster. Hopefully she comes to her senses before gravity takes its toll. She should forget about the acting, unleash the tattas and exploit her God-given assets for all they're worth while they're still worth something. But will she? I have a feeling that's her last resort.

Redspecture69 and meker17 delete this fucking thread please... This is my Gf I don't need this shit. im not too happy to see my girl online and dudes creeping on her. She gave up all this. And for the record guys the tits are gone. She had reduction so please with all due respect delete this thread. It be like me cranking off to your gf's or wife's and u seeking it on free ones. You would be pissed off too.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Sorry Ant08yz250, but she made the decision to model knowing that the photos would be public. If they were photos stolen from her computer, then it'd be taken down, but they are professionally done photos and therefore the thread won't be going anywhere.

Redspecture69 and meker17 delete this fucking thread please... This is my Gf I don't need this shit. im not too happy to see my girl online and dudes creeping on her. She gave up all this. And for the record guys the tits are gone. She had reduction so please with all due respect delete this thread. It be like me cranking off to your gf's or wife's and u seeking it on free ones. You would be pissed off too.

Wait, how did I get called out when 1) I didn't start this thread, 2) I didn't even post any pics, 3) I'm not a moderator. This is all a bunch of BS. There is no BF. Lisa, if that's you, just start an official account and say hello to your fans. That's what you want, isn't it? As for the breast reduction non-sense, it didn't take long to find a recent pic uploaded to http://www.modelmayhem.com/829174:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120828/05/503cb4ea4b5d6.jpg. They don't look reduced to me. No pics were stolen, unless someone stole them to start an authentic-looking Model Mayhem portfolio.

What the heck, why cant people appreciate a model without being a creeper?? I didnt say anything creepy or insinuate that I was a creeper, all I wanted to do is get more pictures and celebrate the images she creates. If you or your GF dont like people talking about or appreciating this modeling work then dont model. And if you made your GF stop modeling and get a breast reduction then you have issues, especially if she was a model before you got together. Lastly, if you think taking her boobs away is going to thwart people from appreciating her beauty then you also have issues as her beauty goes beyond her boobs....

meker17 - those pics are all old so she very well might have gotten a reduction, but since she barely got started modeling and nothing new has come out I presume her insecure BF made her stop and get a reduction. Either way dont let people persuade you from showing your appreciation for beautiful women, we did nothing wrong, nothing was stolen and we are not exploiting anyone.

First off guys the girl has always been insecure about her body. It was her choice to stop modeling and get breast reduction. She always felt uncomfortable in her own body. How would u all like the fact everyone's drooling over your wife's and Gfs. U would be MADD too. Sorry I was pissed. End of story. It's done and over with.