• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lisa Lipps

NorManDik

Closed Account
Personnally, I prefer the former Lisa Lipps (not the young but the one we watched 2 or 3 years ago), especially in this video.
She is so sexy with her nightie, her thong, her make-up and her curves of course !!! We can see she got a paunch, she is become a little plump (06:40 of the video). However, I consider her even nicer with this physique :o At the beginning of the video, she looks "heavy", totally satisfied sexually at the slightest thing (02:34 and 03:06), brief in decline. Moreover, she seems to have difficulty to sucking (04:08 and 04:22) or using correctly her boobs (05:17 and 05:33). Nevertheless, from 07:00, she puts right, she becomes again the queen of Sex : although she is fucked, she exults her pleasure (10:23). She masters the situation withstanding to the man (12:43). WON-DER-FUL video !!!
This post is certainly ridiculous but I wanted to emphasize the beauty of Lisa Lipps in her "old" scenes.

PS : excuse my English language, I am French.

Personnally, I prefer the former Lisa Lipps (not the young but the one we watched 2 or 3 years ago), especially in this video.
She is so sexy with her nightie, her thong, her make-up and her curves of course !!! We can see she got a paunch, she is become a little plump (06:40 of the video). However, I consider her even nicer with this physique :o At the beginning of the video, she looks "heavy", totally satisfied sexually at the slightest thing (02:34 and 03:06), brief in decline. Moreover, she seems to have difficulty to sucking (04:08 and 04:22) or using correctly her boobs (05:17 and 05:33). Nevertheless, from 07:00, she puts right, she becomes again the queen of Sex : although she is fucked, she exults her pleasure (10:23). She masters the situation withstanding to the man (12:43). WON-DER-FUL video !!!
This post is certainly ridiculous but I wanted to emphasize the beauty of Lisa Lipps in her "old" scenes.

PS : excuse my English language, I am French.

I agree....she looks terrible now

She looks like shes sick or ill in those new scenes she did

Don't get me wrong. I don't think I could ever bring myself to kick her out of bed -- I've been a longtime fan of Lisa Lipps (both for her lipps and her tits). However, I much prefer her with blonde hair and without the George-Hamilton-I-Microwaved-Myself tan.