• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ok, fair call.

Can you explain why there is no real "personal" imaging?.

But attached to the photos (Slide account) is all this stuff from these long haired guys at metal concerts and stuff? On the same account?
All her images displayed could be just grabs from anyway.

I just come with a bit of sceptiscism after seeing that combined with no real personal imaging.

It just looked like some guys playing silly buggers after seeing that.

Ok, fair call.

Can you explain why there is no real "personal" imaging?.

As the second of 3 co-moderators for Lisa's Official Yahoo Group I will also atest that www.myspace.com/lisaannxxx is the real deal!

The reason for no personal imaging?

2 reasons...

1. Time...as in she pretty much has ZERO time to really do much with the MySpace page. Running her agency as well as still performing is pretty much a 24/7 job.

2. Experiences...Lisa did post a few "personal" images not too long ago, including a pic of her and a couple of staffers from her office. Unfortunately, right after the pics were posted, her staffers started receiving "less than flattering" phone calls at the office. The end result, the pics were removed and Lisa is understandably gun-shy about posting "personal" pics anymore thanks to a few bad-apples.

Hope that explains things for ya.

Ok, we can leave it there then.

Just to clarify: when I say " personal pics" some stars will hold up a pice of papers with the web address or something of that nature to confirm the endorsement.

Thanks for clearing that for me.