• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm confused, I've been posting partial sets and stuff on here for a long time and suddenly it's being removed b/c it's "stolen content". I don't get it...

I'm confused, I've been posting partial sets and stuff on here for a long time and suddenly it's being removed b/c it's "stolen content". I don't get it...

Because somebody finally noticed.

Just because you found it on the internet doesn't mean it's public domain or fair use.
http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=4&a=30

FreeOnes is for sharing free content i.e. the providers share pics with a website to provide a sample gallery, usually 10-20 pics. See barelist and other similar sites. A link to an imagebam gallery where a member of one of the studios' sites has uploaded anywhere between 80 and around 300 pics from a set to share with other people is not free content ; it's people getting for free what the provider expects you to pay for. Which in effect makes it stolen content. It's the same reason FO doesn't allow filesharing sites and full scene uploads - FO has working relationships with many providers and thus don't want board members sharing content that might damage the providers' profitability. Why would anyone who likes pictures join Brazzers if every set gets shared on here for free, for instance?

Yeah.

Understood, though I was told I was allowed to post partial sets, just as long as I didn't post full sets. Oh well, I won't do it anymore then....