• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
WARNING to all of you! I deleted all your off topic posts!

Why are you visiting this board if you feel only "hatred" for it?! If you don't like it here or any events going on here just leave and stop visiting us!

The next one who posts something off topic or "board/site disrespecting" will get banned (most likely permanently!)

Hope this was clear enough for you!

Why are you visiting this board if you feel only "hatred" for it?! If you don't like it here or any events going on here just leave and stop visiting us!

The next one who posts something off topic or "board/site disrespecting" will get banned (most likely permanently!)

Hope this was clear enough for you![/SIZE]

I don't hate Freeones, I love it, and have for the close to FIVE YEARS I have been a member.

However, I never understand why some from FREEONES feel the need, sometimes, and not always, to threaten banishment, permanent or other wise, to those who post FREE thoughts on FREEONES, especially those thought that ARE completely on topic.

Why wouldn't Lisa Ann fans post about Lisa Ann being banned from the Miss Freeones contest in the Lisa Ann Thread of the Freeones board????

You don't have to agree with them or not, and their are PLENTY of supporters of your position in every position you take.

That being said....I will FREE-ly RE-POST my FREE thoughts on this topic ....and, to be fair, replies from other FREEONES mods...

I earlier pretty much posted this...

So....FREEONES...in it's infinite wisdom has decided to remove Lisa Ann from the Miss Freeones" contest.

Explanation? She was getting too many votes so she must have been "cheating". At least, "cheating by voting for herself" was the explanation she was given.

Just read her Twitter for proof.

http://twitter.com/thereallisaann

I guess all those votes had nothing to do with the fact that her Yahoo Group (which DOES NOT ADVERTISE ON THIS BOARD IT'S URL BECAUSE THAT'S AGAINST BOARD RULES BTW), which was promoting BOTH Freeones AND her in the contest 24/7 to it's near 10,000 members strong (and growing), and who, in turn, were voting 24/7 in support of Lisa Ann could be the possible, legitimate explanation as to why Lisa was getting so many votes.

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but Lisa Ann is consistently in the top 5 "Most Popular Babes" on this site, if not mostly at #1. And she was getting a lot of votes too. Hmmmmm, must be just a coincidence.

Well, after much debate over on the official Miss Freeones thread, (and isn't that the beauty of the Freeones board, debate and discussion????) PETRA posted the following...

"Alright folks, enough of the wild speculation. NOBODY has been kicked out due to cheating.

There is a requirement the contestants need to meet in order to stay eligable to comepete in the contest. The requirement wasn't met so unfortunately we had to take her off the contestant list. I'm sure this will make some fans sad, but this is a contest and there are rules.

And once again for the hard of seeing...THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CHEATING!"

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=366508&page=170

Well, guess who chimed in after that????

"Hey, hey! Sorry for being a little late to the party, everyone!

January has been crazy busy for me and I literally just came up for air last week after my live show.

I finally got my user/pass from our good pal Roald & I hope this will be a cool new way for my fans and I to stay in touch.

So hit me up! And of course you can always find me on my official site.

luv to luv ya!
Lisa."

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=366508&page=170

And then, finally, it seemed whatever this..."misunderstanding"...was, had been all cleared up and one of the other main mods, Roald, posted the following....

"Welcome again Lisa!!!

Just to clarify, Lisa will be back in the contest. She will be on the list again tomorrow morning when I get back at the office. She won't loose her collected votes so she should still be in the top 10

k now let's get back to voting!!!!!!"

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=366508&page=172

And yes, let's get back to voting!!!

Vote for your fave 10 girls once per day....

....just make sure one of those 10 is always Lisa Ann!

http://www.missfreeones.com/biography_Lisa_Ann.html

Last edited by a moderator:
WARNING to all of you! I deleted all your off topic posts!

Hope this was clear enough for you!

ok,ok you guys can cenzoring us but she back to contestt so it means that we had right :) and thats all i will not say anything more about it.

Any info on her movie "looking for a few good men" I have nt heard anything about it in awhile still looking 4ward to her blowbang scene.

Nice links guys!. :hatsoff: ... Thanks for sharing!!!. :thumbsup: