• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie - AKA: Lindsey Dawn McKenzie, Linsey McKenzie, Linzi

Re: Linsey Dawn Mckenzie

LDM pre op was the greatest eva. I've heard that she is going under the knife in the next few days for a boob job? Wotz that all about, sounds good, but yet why did she get them fiddled with in the first place? doh?

the following is a direct copy of an e mail i got????

Still Not A Member of Linsey's Website?

Look at what you're missing...

Hi Guys,

If the soon to be added photos and video of me and Dani O'Neal are not enough to entice you into my website then let me tell you that I have made a personal video for everyone on why this week I will be going under the knife as I have decided to have a BOOB JOB.

This is an exclusive MEMBERS ONLY video so if you want to know the inside gossip then you better come on in plus don’t forget to check on my regular forum messages.

Lots of Love

Linsey

XXX

SO WOT YOU THINK GUYS???????????????????????????????????????

Hi Guys,

If the soon to be added photos and video of me and Dani O'Neal are not enough to entice you into my website then let me tell you that I have made a personal video for everyone on why this week I will be going under the knife as I have decided to have a BOOB JOB.

This is an exclusive MEMBERS ONLY video so if you want to know the inside gossip then you better come on in plus don’t forget to check on my regular forum messages.

Lots of Love

Linsey

XXX

SO WOT YOU THINK GUYS???????????????????????????????????????

This is incredible news - awesome work! I couldn't be looking forward to this more - if she really goes for it and has huge implants she's go the potential to look even better than pre-reduction. For those of us that prefer the fake look she had started to droop anyway in the couple of years pre-op, but the operation was still a total disaster for any big tit fan. It was never just about the tits though, she still has years left in her career, I can't imagine getting tired of wanking over that face for a long time yet. A couple of H-cuppers could rocket her back up the charts. Now if she'd only go back into getting fucked on camera and restarting the HC career she left before it really got going she'd be the ultimate bit of pussy out there. This could be an amazing comeback. Fingers crossed...

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account

If LDM has a new boob-job it could just make things worse than they are now. (It could be just a rumour to excite interest.)

The point is, what on earth possessed her to have the reduction job in the first place? I know that she was talking of having "back-problems", etc., but did that really justify such a drastic response? And, whilst appreciating that LDM's body is her own, to do with as she chooses, the fact that she made (and is still making) her living by displaying her body means that comments about it (such as this) are fair enough.

A new boob-job can never restore her to her pre-op juddering greatness. Crown jewels, once stolen, are seldom retrieved.

Some things, once done, can never be truly undone.

i guess fake ones are lighter than real ones.

Considering real breast tissue is a fatty like substance along with some muscle and implants are almost totally liquid with about the density of water that's very doubtful. Implants would probably be a bit more heavy when volume is equal. About the only thing that might be said for implants in that respect is that in some cases because they have more lift it might appear to look bigger with a lesser amount, but that's about it.