• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie - AKA: Lindsey Dawn McKenzie, Linsey McKenzie, Linzi

Re: Linsey Dawn Mckenzie

Hey Ronnilover,

Why people like you feel the need to state a negative opinion about a performer, especially in a thread DEDICATED to said performer, is beyond me. How's about you just move on next time. You wanna shake your head, fine.... just do it quietly from now on.

CHIAPET- Thanks Ronnilover for his Oh-So-Important Opinion. :thefinger

I second that! There's so many threads to find something that twiddles your dial, why waste your time posting in one of a chick you don't like? Now, I personally think Linsey's so outrageous she ought to give any normal hetero guy a constant boner. But to each his own, right? :dunno:

there are some pix earlier in this thread but its just dildos.
there is a vid she has done which is her anal debut but again its just with sex toys.
i heard rumblings of hardcore debut with omar, anal-style, but i think shes semi-retired - hard to get firm info on her at the moment.

shes had a baby, shes a mom, is she a Mom i'd/you'd love to fuck? lol
i do, i think that makes her a MILF :)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Heard about this elsewhere:

A vid-clip of LDM sucking a guy off in a hotel bedroom has appeared on watchme.com.

(PS: I don't know much about "watchme.com" - sorry)

Heard about this elsewhere:

A vid-clip of LDM sucking a guy off in a hotel bedroom has appeared on watchme.com.

(PS: I don't know much about "watchme.com" - sorry)

I checked the site out and you get to watch only 5 minutes of the vid. You actually have to buy time to watch any vids. The quality was pretty good and you actually see LDM blow him for a bit (lucky bastard!!) before the vid stops. It looks like your basic home video in a hotel room, it just sucks that you get teased for 5 min and then having to buy time to finish it. Time for some searching elsewhere...