• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie - AKA: Lindsey Dawn McKenzie, Linsey McKenzie, Linzi

Re: Linsey Dawn Mackensie - her very first pics!

Bump

Someone know where I can find the video (sex tape) of her called "Seth aka The Doctor" or sometine called "Does the doctor ?

It's not a commercial video, so she seem not exist on dvd or on her site...

I just found some images : - Linsey Dawn McKenzie "Seth aka The Doctor" legendary tape :

ldmseth.jpg

There's a new addition to the family business , introducing Robyn-MacKenzie, Linsey's niece ....

https://twitter.com/robynmck_

One of the legendary Mckenzies , as she call her. She is apparently doing livecams but I could find anything (yet) from her on my usuals favorites searches ...

Re: Linsey Dawn Mckenzie

she got pregnant and her breasts got really swollen to the point where she had terrible back pains - hence the reduction

In an article from "The People":
"McKenzie's large breasts had caused her physical discomfort since adolescence; a newspaper profile written when she was sixteen noted that "she often gets backache, her boobs often feel as though they are bruised, and she has to wear extra-supportive bras with wide straps."The People] Her back pain grew particularly acute when her breasts swelled during her pregnancy."

During her 2003 interview with Howard Stern:
"I never had a backache in my life. Never"

I'm sure they were always bothering her but yeah pregnancy aggravated the situation where she felt she needed to reduce them. So I'm not sure why she would deny they ever bothered her in 2003, was she thinking that if she publicly stated they were a pain to carry around that it would translate into less income?