• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Linsey Dawn Mackenzie New Hardcore Video Help

I've seen only pictures of it and it's not new but old. It's not hardcore, softcore at the most. You don't see any pussy, ass, dick, penetration nothing that would qualify as harcore.

Lindsy is hot, this scene if any video exists is probably not. Sorry.

This scene is totally new to me - and here I was saying in another thread that she only did 2 HC scenes. I guess this must be a third. Anyone able to confirm that this is part of 2 Into 1?

This is a very old scene and I've seen most of it. Believe me that it is all simulated, and the only thing you see is her breasts. Save your time and get Maximum Insertion, it's a much better vid, and she takes a facial. Can't ask for much more! :D

Is this the same one that shows her being bent over a chair at one point?

Yup, that's the one

OK, thanks - I didn't realize there was a segment on a bed, I only ever saw the bit with the chair and a couch. I'm still interested in seeing the rest of this someday. It may only be softcore, but considering LDM never did real hardcore until she was -- in my opinion -- past her prime (Chloe Vevrier similarly waited too long) this is as close as we're going to get.

This is really old. I've haven't ever seen this before, but the tattoo is a giveaway. You can still see the "Mum".

It is old. I would say this dates to very soon after she turned 18 (I believe she got the tat when she became US-legal, though she'd been posing and doing videos in the UK for several years at that point, where it was at the time legal). The video was entitled "Live Sex" and was only sold in the UK - to my knowledge. It was advertised as a hardcore tape, but as noted above, it wasn't. (In fact -- and someone can correct me if I'm wrong here -- but I think when this was made in the mid-90s it was actually illegal to sell hardcore over-the-counter in the UK. Isn't that true?)

it is filmed in a gym, bloke is trainer. checks both birds boobs. LDM blows bloke and takes it spoon style looking in gym mirrors. quite good in my opinion

There is a real hardcore video of Lindsey. There is insertion, blowjob and tittyfucking. I've seen that four years ago. Unfortunately at that time, I didn't know that some videos are downloadable. It's a collector's item.