• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lindsy Lohan nude shoot for Vanity Fair!!

From IMDB:

Lindsay Lohan is set to bare all for an upcoming Vanity Fair cover. The 19-year-old Mean Girls star, who has been the subject of weight loss shock stories in the US media for the past year, is keen to show off her healthy figure - and she has chosen to get naked for the style magazine. According to America's In Touch magazine, Lohan shot the top secret cover photo on a beach in Malibu, California last week - and it was actually her idea to pose naked. A source says, "It was Paris Hilton's recent Vanity Fair cover, where she's topless and covering her breasts with her arms, that inspired Lindsay to push the envelope even further." In some of the Vanity Fair photos, Lindsay mimics her idol, Marilyn Monroe.

--I dont care if you dont like her, but I demand you all to post these pics as soon as they are available!! :nanner:

It seems IMDB is inconsistent with itself.

According to this link, Hilary Duff was born Sept. 28th, 1987. That would make her 18 years old as of yesterday, not 19.

At any rate, I don't really care to see her naked, just thought it was interesting that IMDB would say two different things.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
asio said:
She is a Page 3 Girl, named Nikkala Stott.
She is from England, and she is hot!
(And yes I did just make that up) :)
TY Asio ... Nikkala also often appears in the British lads mags (Front, Loaded, Maxim, etc). She's the love of my life! :lovecoupl

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
brianelka said:
I can't wait to see those "nekked" Lindsay Lohan pics!! she's got great tits, the boobjob realy worked out for her!!
Brian, as much I know you'd wish it differently, Lindsay's boobs are still real. And, I must say, they're spectacular! Some girls are just lucky enough to have good genes. :boobies:

As soon as she does the pics someone post a link. But I don't think they will be full nude and if they are she will be holding her breasts so you can't see the nipples, she's got to many morals

In the original article it says about her going one step further than Paris who held and arm over her nipples. So maybe she'll go all the way.

We will have to consider ourselves lucky if we get to see half a breast in an artsy black and white photo. Don't expect anything on the level of a Playboy pictorial. Vanity Fair is more well known for Dominick Dunne articles on celebrity/rich and famous murder trials.