• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'd like it if Lindsey was sitting in some see through panty's and braw right now under my $300 down comforter on my bed and I could walk in with my stiff wang ready to do her. She is a swell lookin' gal. :thumbsup: I totally love her sexy ass British accent too. It's soooooo hot. :hatsoff:

That doesn't look anything like her face. :dunno:

You have your preferences and views and I have my own. Therefore, appreciate you respect mine and so as your own. Avoid being judgmental. Before pointing fingers at others, check thoroughly about your own self in your own mirror first before pointing fingers or judging others. Definitely and obviously, Lindsey Anne Strutt has pretty face. However, her nice big naturals boobs turns me on more.

You have your preferences and views and I have my own. Therefore, appreciate you respect mine and so as your own. Avoid being judgmental. Before pointing fingers at others, check thoroughly about your own self in your own mirror first before pointing fingers or judging others. Definitely and obviously, Lindsey Anne Strutt has pretty face. However, her nice big naturals boobs turns me on more.

What the fuck are you talking about, asshole? All I said was I questioned if that was her, and you talk shit to me? Whatever dude, I am not trying to start shit with you, I just asked a question. Did'nt I just give rep to you..., shit...:rolleyes:

What the fuck are you talking about, asshole? All I said was I questioned if that was her, and you talk shit to me? Whatever dude, I am not trying to start shit with you, I just asked a question. Did'nt I just give rep to you..., shit...:rolleyes:

Mind your own language. By using vulgar and foul languages is not professional and gentleman. Be respectful regardless status and gender. Don't under estimate any body. By the way, thanks for the rep. Let's move on and focus on the thread subject " Lindsey Anne Strutt". I for one, not interested to have friction and argument with any one. The rules of the forum to avoid flaming. No offense. Cheers!