• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lindsay Marie

Hey Lindsay,

I just saw those new photos and read the story about how you created all those props yourself. Damn neat! I'm going to remember that about you.:yummie:

Now here's an FYI...
Just today I ran across your name and found a bunch of your photos from the last couple of years, and YES, like so many others, I think you are really HOT. BUT, what I find myself most drawn to and fascinated with right now are these older amateur sets you did in the beginning. This is the stuff found at 'the wet peach'. A lot of this stuff seems really down to earth, as opposed to having a lot of weird lighting and being retouched and all. AND, I am more turned on by the young girl look in many ways too. So small natural breasts are actually a plus to me, whereas probably 75% of the guys out there just think the bigger the better.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope to see more of you, whatever direction you go in! Thanks!:nanner:

Patrick_S

persona non grata

LindsayMarie

Official Checked Star Member
Vacationing Now in Maui...It's SO incredible here...For the past 2 weeks I've been on a hardcore workout regim. & eating nothing but Fresh Fish, Fruit & Veggies....and Its paying off ;) Check out the new Gallery I just put up....Took these on the beach in Kapalua:) My FIRST Official Set of the New Year ;)
Enjoy!!!

http://beverlyhillshoneys.com/my-valentines-day-shoot❤/

You get finer by the day, Lindsay :)