• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Very nice

Is that the shot from this Story on IMDB.com today??

"Photographers got more that they bargained for at a Hollywood fashion show on Tuesday night when a wardrobe malfunction left one of Lindsay Lohan's breasts exposed on the red carpet. The Herbie: Fully Loaded actress was unaware she was revealing a little too much until a GM 10 event staff member pointed out her boob, but the actress/singer took the slip-up lightly and giggled. She later stunned again when she donned a Valentino gown and joined Eva Longoria and Mischa Barton on the catwalk."

In that HQ photo her back, bony shoulders and elbow look like that of a hairy 80 year old woman on her deathbed. The boob looks okay, everything else is nauseating.

I agree, Peter Gazinya....can you imagine just how much better those pix would be if she had the body she had in "Mean Girls" ? She look wasted, and ....are those scallops on her breast? Maybe more proof for breast job...
Someone feed her food, so we can get back the luscious Lindsey...this Thin Lin is just..ugh

The Satyr Icon

JiDoKwan said:
when's her celebrity sex video coming out & who'se starring in it with her?

Nicole Richie, they're going to see who can go the longest without eating.

I think Lindsay looks good in the pics and her boobs are top notch aswell. However I preferred Lindsay with a bit more meat on her bones. She has become to skinny.