• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Phil77

Banned
finally saw Mean Girls this weekend, big disappontment, and I still think she is overraed. Now Lacey Chebert (sp?), there is one hot cute piece of ass!

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
i just watched old school again last night (which i direly need to buy) and that reaffirmed to me who is the hottest young hottie even though she's not as young as lohan-Elisha Cuthbert.

but i also saw euro trip which had kristen kreuk and...damn.

"Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know!!!"

Phil77

Banned
Brino said:
Gotta love that song
"Scotty doesn't Know" :laugh:

kristen kreuk wasn't in Eurotrip, I thinkyou are thinking of Michelle Trachenburg, who is actually younger than Lohan

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
gg, me, i went to IMDb to pull that up before scrolling to fallon's post. :D

Some of those photos weren't very flattering. Especially that one from the left side with her standing up, it just made her look fat. And that butt isn't looking too good in some of those shots. Probably too critical, but they just didn't show her as she should be shown.

Phil77

Banned
gmenn41 said:
Some of those photos weren't very flattering. Especially that one from the left side with her standing up, it just made her look fat. And that butt isn't looking too good in some of those shots. Probably too critical, but they just didn't show her as she should be shown.

its called baby fat moron, :o

gmenn41 said:

I guess maybe she looks like a real woman then??? I'm tired of people thinking all girls have to look like a barbie figure. Lipo and silicone are ruining the joys of a real woman.

Phil77

Banned
Dirty Sanchez said:
I guess maybe she looks like a real woman then??? I'm tired of people thinking all girls have to look like a barbie figure. Lipo and silicone are ruining the joys of a real woman.

finally someone with some sense on here for once, thankk you for that dirty sanchez, although your name makes me laugh