• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Lindsay Lohan's Old Credit Card & License

interesting!!

Brino

Banned

Fake: http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/gossip/lindsay-lohan/index.php#Lindsay Lohan's

Just in case anyone is still arguing about the authenticity of the "scans" of Lindsay Lohan's "lost" driver's license and black AmEx card that were circulating yesterday, an update: One anonymous reader ran the driver's license number and found that it's about as real as Lohan's...let's just say it didn't check out and be done with this nastiness, shall we? Another concerned citizen informed us that one of the black AmEx's most endearing features is that the cardholder's name isn't printed on it.* Obviously, we wouldn't know anything about that; we've always found the plain, green model to be perfectly adequate for being cut up at drinking establishments all over town. We now return you to your everyday, non-Lohan-related activities.

UPDATE: We've heard a report that some of these cards DO have the name on the front. Yeah, the Lohan one is still fake. Also, we're well aware that her middle name is Morgan. Jeez, even IMDb knows that.

That credit card still works , i just bouth me a laptop with it. :thumbsup:

Yeah, she's hot. But I'm waiting for that Aguilera complex to kick in any time now.

*anxiously waiting*

*panting*

Lindsay Lohan in Playboy? Not Yet....

`Mean Girl' queen Lindsay Lohan's peeps have been peddling the hard partyin' hottie to the skin sultans at Playboy, reports Star maggie.

But just days after Lohan's managers pitched Playboy, they back-peddled, saying their girl has a `no nudity' clause in her Disney contract that extends through the release of ``Herbie: Fully Loaded.''

Besides, her publicist told Star, Lindsay isn't the skin mag type: It's `not who she is,' said Leslie Sloan.

But apparently, the flame-haired teen queen is about posing in just sheer pantyhose, as seen here in a recent Entertainment Weekly pic!

Earlier this week, Lohan, the supermarket tabs' latest It Girl, told MSNBC that she's had enough exposure.

``If I could have one thing for the holidays, it would be for no tabloids to write anything about me,'' the buxom 18-year-old sniffed to The Scoop.

Lohan has experienced just about every type of scandal in the past month: breaking up with her first love, ``That 70's Show'' star Wilmer Valderrama; the frequent arrests of her annoying papa, Michael; and her own lip-syncing snafu while belting out her hit single on ``Good Morning America.''

And then there was the hospital stay for `exhaustion.'

llea12152004.jpg

Brino said:
Fake: http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/gossip/lindsay-lohan/index.php#Lindsay Lohan's

Just in case anyone is still arguing about the authenticity of the "scans" of Lindsay Lohan's "lost" driver's license and black AmEx card that were circulating yesterday, an update: One anonymous reader ran the driver's license number and found that it's about as real as Lohan's...let's just say it didn't check out and be done with this nastiness, shall we? Another concerned citizen informed us that one of the black AmEx's most endearing features is that the cardholder's name isn't printed on it.* Obviously, we wouldn't know anything about that; we've always found the plain, green model to be perfectly adequate for being cut up at drinking establishments all over town. We now return you to your everyday, non-Lohan-related activities.

UPDATE: We've heard a report that some of these cards DO have the name on the front. Yeah, the Lohan one is still fake. Also, we're well aware that her middle name is Morgan. Jeez, even IMDb knows that.

did anyone else what that freestyle, its rather funny, except that they talk about ashley simpson and she is just plain Nasty with a capitol N

very good thread if those tits are fake mom or dad had to sign for them because she was u18 when they were done

If her tits are fake that I applaud the surgeon cause they look damn good. That's really saying something since I hate fake titles with a passion.