• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lincoln Trailer

I might see this movie. Since its Steven Spielberg, who has a good track record of honest directing with history based movies (Shindlers List and Munich) and not Oliver Stone whi twists historical facts to fit his political ideology, i give this movie more of a look. This movie does look good.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I might see this movie. Since its Steven Spielberg, who has a good track record of honest directing with history based movies (Shindlers List and Munich) and not Oliver Stone whi twists historical facts to fit his political ideology, i give this movie more of a look. This movie does look good.

Oliver Stone doesn't distort historical facts, he dramatizies them. Stone uses dramatic license in order to advance the film's narrative. Stone has a new film coming on HBO in November called "The Untold History Of The United States" and he will be addressing the secrets of American History most historians have left out. So it will be interesting. Stone will also release a lengthy book in the same month on the history of the United States which I will definitely be looking fwd to getting. I have a strong dislike for those who believe Stone is a commie conspiracy nut. I don't think that he is. Stone is willing to find out and learn more about his generation particularly his time fighting in the war of Vietnam and learning the dark secrets of America.

As for Spielberg's Lincoln film, it reminds me of War Horse...so i'm not so sure after watching the trailer. The last Spielberg picture I admired was Munich and imo he hasn't really made a great film since.