• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lili Jensen

Bullshit! You would just keep looking on the net for free shit until you saw her nude and then you would never join her site, none of you guys do. Lili is no longer doing her site and alot of the reason has to do with all the people out there who steal content and repost it illegally.

Most models arent making much off their sites due to this. Keep it up and you'll just be left with your dicks in your hand and nothing to look at.

Yeah your right brotha..BULLfuckinSHIT!! Why dont your ass ask jordan capri how much money she has made? People do join her site cause she SHOWS!! If "lili jensen" or any other "nn model" would like to make real money in this field you have to give people what they want..If you want them to pay their hard earn money, give them their moneys worth!! No of this "NonNude" bullshit!! Im not even sayin for these girls to do hardcore..Just basic nude stuff like metart or femjoy stuff!! I really liked lili alot.. and would have PAID to see her.. But lost interest when she nevered showed anything but "nipple slips?" come on..

i hate to bump an old thread, but i ws just reading somewhere lili did topless webcams, and apparently had a nive vid with princess presley..anyone got any info on that?

If anyone has these, I'd LOVE to get my hands on them. I have some of the zip sets I could post in return...