• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Likelihood that you'll vote for Donald Trump to become next US President

Likelihood that you'll vote for Donald Trump to become next US President

• Zero chance

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Not likely

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Might consider

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Likely

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Donald Trump has my vote!

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

image hosting

I imagine most diehard Trump-humpers to have the same philosophical outlook as Charlie Day. I'll vote for him but it's more of a vote against Hilldebeast.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
tumblr_lr2j0eB9071qewy3b.gif

image hosting

I imagine most diehard Trump-humpers to have the same philosophical outlook as Charlie Day. I'll vote for him but it's more of a vote against Hilldebeast.

Trump supporters remind me of the family of a former girlfriend of mine. They were blue-collar, didn't follow politics, had a dim view of politicians in general but loved America and wanted it to kick ass. They probably would've liked to ridden an eagle too. But the important part was America kicking ass.

Mayhem

Banned

We''ll be cancelling each other out. The same inverse reason is why I'm voting against Trump.

Honestly, since there's nothing else to cheer me up in this goat-rope of an election, I sent $30 out-of-state to Alan Grayson. And if anyone else wants to treat their throes of political depression, send him a $5 or $10 as well. The Democratic and Republican Parties are pretty united in their dislike of this guy (even though he's registered as a Dem). If both hate him this much, he must be doing something right. :thumbsup::clap:

Trump is the very definition of a panderer. His message changes depending on the room he's in. He'll tell you whatever you want to hear. It's not correct to call him a flip flopper because he doesn't change positions as much as he takes all positions at once. Which then leads me to my biggest concern about him: he's volatile and unpredictable. Both of which you don't want in a president. Not only do our allies not want volatility in POTUS, but the stock market doesn't want it as well

Let's unpack this statement

Trump is the very definition of a panderer. His message changes depending on the room he's in. He'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

That's still true today. We know he's deeply insecure and suceptible to flattery. He rails against the MSM only because he desperately wants their validation. This goes back to his time in NYC. He rails against the NYT but he's keeps in close contact with the likes of Haberman and other NYT journos. He has a chip on his shoulder because he think's he's never been given the respect he deserves.

It's not correct to call him a flip flopper because he doesn't change positions as much as he takes all positions at once

Still very true. We know from the reporting that he likes to crowdsource decisions. He can't make a decision without first getting on the phone and calling very Tom, Dick and Harry to ask what they think he should do. He's like a piece of clay, you can mold him into anything you want. The best position is to be the last person to speak with Trump

Which then leads me to my biggest concern about him: he's volatile and unpredictable. Both of which you don't want in a president. Not only do our allies not want volatility in POTUS, but the stock market doesn't want it as well

He is volatile and unpredictable and prone to hissy fits like a 5 year old. But the stock market doesn't seem to care. The stock market did boom under the administration. Give credit where credit is due.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
what I want and hope The CITIZENS OF EARTH will wake up and see is that it don't matter whether It's Bush I or II, Clin-Tons, Al Gory, Frankenstein Face, McPalin, Mike and Barry, An Evil Mormon (Dum Dum Dum Dum Dumb), TRUMP, or A Pineapple Under The Sea............the same shit is going to happen because they are all owned by the same masters.

1 day you might figure this out.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
what I want and hope The CITIZENS OF EARTH will wake up and see is that it don't matter whether It's Bush I or II, Clin-Tons, Al Gory, Frankenstein Face, McPalin, Mike and Barry, An Evil Mormon (Dum Dum Dum Dum Dumb), TRUMP, or A Pineapple Under The Sea............the same shit is going to happen because they are all owned by the same masters.

Putting your bat-shit conspiracy theory tendencies momentarily aside, I am inclined to agree with this assessment.

Actually Trump isn’t doing the doing the same old shit. That’s why the left and establishment republicans are losing their damn minds.

Spot on. Corporatism doesn't discriminate between Democrats and Republicans. It's all the same shit

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Putting your bat-shit conspiracy theory tendencies momentarily aside, I am inclined to agree with this assessment.

every single one since 12-14-2012 has been fake. One day you'll figure that out.

Actually Trump isn’t doing the doing the same old shit. That’s why the left and establishment republicans are losing their damn minds.

Dude its all a show. Nothing has changed. None of them are losing their minds, they are filling their bank accounts. Plundering all they can from a burning building. One day you'll figure that out.

Spot on. Corporatism doesn't discriminate between Democrats and Republicans. It's all the same shit

Alright. I'm gonna keep my eye on you.

NEkcLc.gif

but its not just corporations who own these puppets who have been selling us out for generations. its the currency lenders and a little country who we can't criticize who own pull their strings as well.

"Even though its only make believe dance Trump dance"

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
He is volatile and unpredictable and prone to hissy fits like a 5 year old. But the stock market doesn't seem to care. The stock market did boom under the administration. Give credit where credit is due.

It's not so much that the market doesn't care. The U.S. equity market took an initial (overnight) dip when he was elected, because it was unexpected. The equity and bond markets don't react well to unexpected events. But as his administration aged and it seemed that he and the GOP majorities would make good on tax cuts and other growth policies, the market soared to new highs. When he's sent out some sort of bizarre tweet, it has dipped... only to recover when it was apparent that his position had moderated. I think the general market sentiment on Trump is, he's prone to making BIG threats, which if carried through, would be disruptive or bad for the market. But once it's over and done with, he tends to back off to a more palatable position. In a way, his unpredictably has become predictable. So here lately, the market hasn't been reacting to his tweets as much as the impressive growth in corporate earnings and overall economic growth. Even the tariff threats and the looming trade war with China are being discounted - for now. Again, the market is a forward looking discounting mechanism that relies on rational expectations. If the expectation is that Trump will talk crazy things, but not do crazy things, yeah, the market is relatively cool with that. But as this bull market is very long in the tooth, one misplaced tweet that hits about the same time as some troublesome geopolitical or economic news could wipe a good 10% off the market very quickly.

As far as the various domestic social issues that wind up partisans on the left and the right, no, for the most part, bond and equity markets don't really care about that stuff.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Annnd.... you lost me. It's really disrespectful to shit on the graves of victims.

Yeah those victims.
Different thread X, we'll discuss it more at the next mass killing that should be happening any day now, in 3,2,1 ........Accion!
I saw fake White Nationalist are in the news again so probably the next one will be something related to that.
So look near DC in the next week or so.
Here is just one video exposing the Boston Fraud for anyone not afraid of the truth.
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=3XUGO84NMSGG

Ok Trump.
Trump has a 100% chance of being CHOSEN as the next PREZ.
Why? Because most of you and other citizens of Earth have still not figured it out.

Trump is doing a great job in his acting role as "BAD PREZ".
He is the perfect distract, divide, and conquer president.
Much better than Hiliary could ever have been.....thats why they chose him.
And that is why they will choose him again.

See the people who own and control the US GOV and The US Media who write the scripts have everyone at each others throats so much now that they can pretty much get away with anything they want while they manipulate our minds and keep us fighting each other.
And they are. It started the day Trump announced his candidacy.
After Trump there will be a GOOD PREZ, but it can't be HC because she's not right for that role.

Trump is nailing his role, why change the actor.

every single one since 12-14-2012 has been fake. One day you'll figure that out.

Dude its all a show. Nothing has changed. None of them are losing their minds, they are filling their bank accounts. Plundering all they can from a burning building. One day you'll figure that out.

Alright. I'm gonna keep my eye on you.

NEkcLc.gif

but its not just corporations who own these puppets who have been selling us out for generations. its the currency lenders and a little country who we can't criticize who own pull their strings as well.

"Even though its only make believe dance Trump dance"

I speak the truth.#StraightShooter

I said this in other threads - yes, Trump is an immature dickhead, but I think he will either be a great president or an utter disaster. I just don't think there will be any "meh" with him.

Part of me wants him in to to tell Russia "Oh yeah? We got our own Putin, motherfuckers."

I'm still hoping for Rubio. When it comes to national security, that guy is on point. And we'll be electing a commander-in-chief first and foremost in the next election.

We haven't been as close to a shooting war with Russia or China since the Cold War, then NoKo just dropped an H-Bomb.

Bump

That time capsule

Still just as likely, as in 100%.

However, my opinion of the republican party which was lukewarm to begin with has gone down to the point of borderline hatred.

These guys haven't learned the lesson of an Eric Cantor. You heel to us and not vice versa.

Bumpity fucking bump.