• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

life

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
im liveing a new life now were everything i believed in is total bullshit.
and everything i went againest is really the way it is please help ???

Sounds like you just listened to some heavy metal records backwards.
Be careful of that shit man.

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
i found out that all of this music is really not the way i see it at all.
more so an r-rated flim for the ears. meanwhile everything that everybody tried
too tell me in the mean time is really how life really is and you cant focus on all
this stuff all the time. maybe when you have own time for it but not all the time.

Good luck to you, seems like it may be a challenging time. :hatsoff:

Spleen

Banned?
Put the bottle down, go to sleep.

I've been a metalhead for about 15 years now. And I don't mean I listen to Metallica, I like bands like Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Carcass to name a few. The difference between me and the average metal head is that I don't need to look like a freak to enjoy the music, and I don't perform satanic rituals or believe that eating dead fetuses will give me powers.

It's just music. There's nothing in it to "believe." I just like energetic music and fast technical guitar work. It's not a lifestyle, or a philosophy, it's just sounds that you enjoy listening to. If I got it right and that is your problem, then I suggest you do some serious reconsidering of your life philosophy.

I've been a metalhead for about 15 years now. And I don't mean I listen to Metallica, I like bands like Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Carcass to name a few. The difference between me and the average metal head is that I don't need to look like a freak to enjoy the music, and I don't perform satanic rituals or believe that eating dead fetuses will give me powers.

It's just music. There's nothing in it to "believe." I just like energetic music and fast technical guitar work. It's not a lifestyle, or a philosophy, it's just sounds that you enjoy listening to. If I got it right and that is your problem, then I suggest you do some serious reconsidering of your life philosophy.

I'm the same way as you bro, I've been into metal for about 25 years now... Started with punk in grade school and got heavier as the years went on.. I'm a successful 9 to 5, suit and tie kinda guy.. People would never know I listen to Mortician, Putrid Pile, The Day Everything Became Nothing, Coffins, Incantation, disembowelment, Convulse and stuff like that...
What does music have to do with your life? I use look like this when I was a teenager (but not so ugly)... but, I was exactly that.. a teenager...
http://a721.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/89/l_dfbae1469fdb6991ac00e24307ad8a98.jpg

Does the OP listen to Gansta Rap or something? If so, that would explain the post... if not, I remain baffled.

What does music have anything to do with having a crappy life? Music isn't capable of that. By god, it's music! It's one of those things that makes life... life.

Like what you like. Who cares what other's may think?