• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Liberals, Russia and Double Standards

Why are liberals up in arms about Trump seeking good relations with Russia? Liberals have traditionally been pro-diplomacy. Why the change all of a sudden? I mean we were all for it when the Obama administration sought a reset with Russia. If it was good then, it should be good now. As a liberal I'll take peaceful relations with our adversaries over war every day of the week and twice on Sundays. This is just an example of team politics. And it's gotten exponentially worse under this administration.

#StraightShooter

georges

Staff member
Why are liberals up in arms about Trump seeking good relations with Russia? Liberals have traditionally been pro-diplomacy. Why the change all of a sudden? I mean we were all for it when the Obama administration sought a reset with Russia. If it was good then, it should be good now. As a liberal I'll take peaceful relations with our adversaries over war every day of the week and twice on Sundays. This is just an example of team politics. And it's gotten exponentially worse under this administration.

#StraightShooter

But yet you would accept a shitty deal with Iran and even funding them. Let's not forget aslo that John Kerry's stealth lobbying backfired and helped to kill The Iran Deal which was in violation of the Logan Act which is:
“Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/08/white-house-john-kerry-stealth-lobbying-iran-deal/
Let's not forget what Obama said back then about Iranian nuclear deal
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/30/flashback-obama-iran-deal-nukes/
Trump has the right attitude with Russia unlike Obama who was very weak. Why Obama was given a Nobel prize when he achieved nothing????The Obama administration was full of tools like Lynch, Holder, Brennan and their alikes.

Attachments

• obamamuppets.jpg
    obamamuppets.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 27