• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Liberals are Hypocrites

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Paedophilia!
Bestiality!
Racism!
Homophobia!
Copywright vio!
Petra eating low fat foods!

There we go, all taboo subjects, all now mentioned in this thread. That should ensure the iminant closure of this cesspool of a thread.

Mayhem

Banned
Let's bet back on topic shall we?

gaster.jpg

Your boy here is a liar and a fool. He wouldn't have a business if it wasn't for the Dept. of Agriculture and Dept. of Interior. One more dart into the idiot bullseye, Sam.

U.S. Drought 2012: Half Of Nation's Counties Now Considered Disaster Areas

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/02/us-drought-2012-disaster-areas_n_1731393.html

Nearly 220 counties in a dozen drought-stricken states were added Wednesday to the U.S. government's list of natural disaster areas as the nation's agriculture chief unveiled new help for frustrated, cash-strapped farmers and ranchers grappling with extreme dryness and heat.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture's addition of the 218 counties means that more than half of all U.S. counties – 1,584 in 32 states – have been designated primary disaster areas this growing season, the vast majority of them mired in a drought that's considered the worst in decades.

Counties in Arkansas, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee and Wyoming were included in Wednesday's announcement. The USDA uses the weekly U.S. Drought Monitor to help decide which counties to deem disaster areas, which makes farmers and ranchers eligible for federal aid, including low-interest emergency loans.

To help ease the burden on the nation's farms, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack on Thursday opened up 3.8 million acres of conservation land for ranchers to use for haying and grazing. Under that conservation program, farmers have been paid to take land out of production to ward against erosion and create wildlife habitat.

"The assistance announced today will help U.S. livestock producers dealing with climbing feed prices, critical shortages of hay and deteriorating pasturelands," Vilsack said.

Vilsack also said crop insurers have agreed to provide farmers facing cash-flow issues a penalty-free, 30-day grace period on premiums in 2012.

As of this week, nearly half of the nation's corn crop was rated poor to very poor, according to the USDA's National Agricultural Statistics Service. About 37 percent of the U.S. soybeans were lumped into that category, while nearly three-quarters of U.S. cattle acreage is in drought-affected areas, the survey showed.

The potential financial fallout in the nation's midsection appears to be intensifying. The latest weekly Mid-America Business Conditions Index, released Wednesday, showed that the ongoing drought and global economic turmoil is hurting business in nine Midwest and Plains states, boosting worries about the prospect of another recession, according to the report.

Creighton University economist Ernie Goss, who oversees the index, said the drought will hurt farm income while the strengthening dollar hinders exports, meaning two of the most important positive factors in the region's economy are being undermined.

The survey covers Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma and South Dakota.

Thursday's expansion of federal relief was welcomed in rain-starved states like Illinois, where the USDA's addition of 66 counties leaves just four of the state's 102 counties – Cook, DuPage, Kane and Will, all in the Chicago area – without the natural disaster classification.

The Illinois State Water Survey said the state has averaged just 12.6 inches from January to June 2012, the sixth-driest first half of a year on record. Compounding matters is that Illinois has seen above-normal temperatures each month, with the statewide average of 52.8 degrees over the first six months logged as the warmest on record.

"While harvest has yet to begin, we already see that the drought has caused considerable crop damage," Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn said. In his state, 71 percent of the corn crop and 56 percent of soybean acreage is considered poor or very poor.

In South Dakota, where roughly three-fifths of the state is in severe or extreme drought, Vilsack earlier had allowed emergency haying and grazing on about 500,000 conservation acres, but not on the roughly 445,000 acres designated as wetlands.

Vilsack's decision to open up some wetland acres in a number of states will give farmers and ranchers a chance to get good quality forage for livestock, federal lawmakers said.

"The USDA cannot make it rain, but it can apply flexibility to the conservation practices," Sen. Tim Johnson, a South Dakota Democrat, said Wednesday. The USDA designated 39 of his state's counties disaster areas.

One more example of business owners getting help from our evil, oppressive, overreaching government.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The fact that you pulled a story out of your ass to pass it as being pertinent proves you failed. You got nothing but farts in the wind.

Ok, let me spell it out for you; You posted an image that contained a lot of generalities about liberals. Conversely, in juxtaposition, TheSpokenWheel posted a story about a church-going christian guilty of raping, killing, and eating children and generalized it to all Christians in an effort to point out your failure in logic and reasoning. Get it now, champ? It's called reductio ad absurdum.

Liberals aren't "Church-going" people? In all honesty, the guy in the story sounds like a Bill Clinton supporter and The Spoken Wheel is a rag! *Sigh* Let me repeat myself; FAIL! Try again.

xfire

Liberals don't build their identity on far-right Christian theocracy, that's the domain of teabagger conservative republicans. The only failure here is you. Keep bleating, that's what your sort does.

xfire

So, you maintain that the article isn't pertinent to the topic at hand? Do explain how it's not relevant.

In no place in the article does it state the subject's political beliefs. That is some vague generalization you conjured up. In fact, the article never even mentions the subject is a Christian!!! He could be attending a Church of Nature or Church of Athiesm for all we know. I posted a pic of generalizations (and DAMN good ones) about Liberal hypocrisies. Your rebuttal was to distract people from the truth with a disgusting article. YOU, are sick!

xfire

It's easy to extrapolate that guy's political beliefs. More so than to give any credence to the typical right-wing macro you posted. The only truth in those generalizations you made are in your own feeble mind. And you call me sick? Nice way to resort to the lowest common denominator, of course that's what you people do when you run out of argument.

It's easy to extrapolate that guy's political beliefs.

Sounds like you didn't even read the article. The subject sounds like a Bill Clinton supporter.

The only truth in those generalizations you made are in your own feeble mind.

C'mon be honest. What Liberal Arts College did you attend? You fall into 5/6 of those categories in the pic.

And you call me sick?

YOU are defending that sick article. Could have posted something more pleasant and concise to get your point across, like rainbows and butterflies. Plus, look who resorted to the lowest common denominator by posting that sick article? You have no argument. You lost.

xfire

Sounds like you didn't even read the article. The subject sounds like a Bill Clinton supporter.

The guy sounds like a bat-shit-insane-off-the-deep-end conservative.

C'mon be honest. What Liberal Arts College did you attend? You fall into 5/6 of those categories in the pic.

My Alma Mater is none of your concern, suffice it to say I attended and graduated with honors. You don't know me, just like you don't know the liberals you enjoy labeling.

YOU are defending that sick article. Could have posted something more pleasant and concise to get your point across, like rainbows and butterflies. Plus, look who resorted to the lowest common denominator by posting that sick article? You have no argument. You lost.

The article served the purpose of exposing the logical fallacy of generalizing people based on stereotypes. Of course, with your obvious lack of education, it isn't surprising that you don't understand. I didn't post that "sick" article, I merely recognized why it was posted.

In no place in the article does it state the subject's political beliefs. That is some vague generalization you conjured up. In fact, the article never even mentions the subject is a Christian!!! He could be attending a Church of Nature or Church of Athiesm for all we know. I posted a pic of generalizations (and DAMN good ones) about Liberal hypocrisies. Your rebuttal was to distract people from the truth with a disgusting article. YOU, are sick!
Had you even the most basic of comprehensive skills at all, you would have noticed that my post was completely devoid of political leaning, with regards to the kidnapping, murdering, postmortem-sodomizing, human flesh-devouring Christian in question. You may wonder why. Well, it's quite simple. I left it out because no where in the research* I did for this post did it mention his political preferences. Go figure. It's actually possible to present an argument without completely making shit up! In any case, allow me to clarify:

Stunned Gulf Coast Church pastor Randy Morris spoke about Brown, when he said, “We’re incredibly shocked and saddened by the news. It’s a very sobering thought that he’s been around our congregation for years. The charges against him are mind-boggling.”
from: http://www.inquisitr.com/291255/flo...ot-to-cook-and-eat-kids-refuses-bail-hearing/

Gulf Coast Church... hmmm, let me see...

http://www.gulfcoastchurch.org/pages.asp?pageid=79900
The church in its community and around the world is a clear and concise presentation. The witness of the church to the world is summarized in the following basic beliefs of the Christian faith:

We believe in the Bible as God's only inspired, inerrant and authoritative revelation of Himself to man in written form (2 Timothy 3:16,17).

We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (1 John 5:7).

We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1), His virgin birth (Matt 1:18), His sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21), His miracles (Acts 10:38), His vicarious death as the only sacrifice for the sin of the world (1 John 2:2), His bodily resurrection from the dead (Luke 24:39), His ascension to the right hand of God as our intercessor (Hebrews 4:14), and His future return in glory, first to rapture His church (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18) and second, to establish the kingdom of God upon the earth (Revelation 20:6).

We believe in the finality of Christ's mediatorial work for the redemption of humanity and the present freedom of access to the Father (1 Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 7:25).

We believe in the new birth as the only means of receiving eternal life. The new birth involves a cleansing and deliverance from the penalty and power of sin. It is effectuated through faith in Jesus Christ and repentance from sin (John 3:3,5,7; Ephesians 2:8,9; 1 Peter 1:18-20).

We believe in divine healing for the total man, spirit, mind and body and that this healing is accomplished in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and appropriated in the believer's life through prayer (Isaiah 53:5; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24; James 5:13-15).

We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as an enduement of power for all believers (Acts 2:4,38-39; 10:44-46; 19:1-6; Ephesians 5:18). This baptism results in a deeper expression of spiritual fruit (Galatians 5:22,23), a greater growth in Christ-likeness (2 Corinthians 3:18), a genuine manifestation of spiritual gifts (1 Corinthians 12:1-11), and a more effective prayer life (Romans 8:26, 27).

We believe in the process of spiritual development (sanctification) wrought in the believer's life by the Holy Spirit. The growth involves daily dying to sin and living unto righteousness (Romans 6:1-23), finds expression in a holy life (Hebrews 12:24) and will be culminated at the return of Christ (1 John 3:2).

We believe in the resurrection from the dead. First, the righteous unto eternal life and second, the ungodly unto eternal damnation (Daniel 12:2; John 5:28,29; Revelation 20:4-6, 11-15).

We believe in the sacraments of the church established by Jesus Christ our Lord; the Lord's Supper (Matthew 26:26-30; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26) and baptism by immersion as a symbol and witness of the new birth (Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 3:20-22).

Now, explain to me again why it's perfectly alright to make blanket statements about certain groups of people, big or small. Oh, and "he sounds like a Clinton supporter"? Seriously? That's the best you could do? Please elaborate on whichever part of that any of these articles leads you to draw comparisons between him and a Clinton supporter.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/research?s=t