• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lib Media MSNBC?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Tax cuts against small businesses are an incentive for them to stay as well as getting new ones to set up shop.
Tax hikes against the middle class will only force them to move elsewhere.

:hatsoff:

No one wants to pay higher rates unless you're a moron.

Yes :clap:

There is a huge labor force that is untapped and out of work. Start a WPA program.

I have to say no to a WPA program.

Businesses should train people like they used to.

Raise tariffs on businesses that moved overseas for cheap labor to force them to move back to America and give Americans jobs.
Raise tariffs on imports as well.

:clap:

Like it or not (and government officials do not like it) the middle class can't be taxed anymore because the middle class were the people who mostly lost their jobs when the economy took a shit. Us as the middle class have no more to give right now, you can't tax the poor so all you are left is the rich so there is a big Catch 22 that the govenment are going to be dealing with!

We definatly need to get the retrofit of our infastructure up and going, right now thats the best way to get jobs created and give the economy a good kick start!

Like it or not (and government officials do not like it) the middle class can't be taxed anymore because the middle class were the people who mostly lost their jobs when the economy took a shit. Us as the middle class have no more to give right now, you can't tax the poor so all you are left is the rich so there is a big Catch 22 that the govenment are going to be dealing with!

We definatly need to get the retrofit of our infastructure up and going, right now thats the best way to get jobs created and give the economy a good kick start!

Pretty funny, because in the context of this thread...no one has mentioned taxing the middle class except for Trident.

I'd hate to see the thread 'jacked with a phony discussion of something that hasn't happened nor is being proposed by anyone in the administration.

I would tend to agree on the 'well stated' part except for the 'I hate to say it' part of the post. If you feel a position is correct and/or necessary...why would you 'hate' to say it??:confused::dunno:

Because I do hate to say that we need to raise taxes. I was expressing my feelings and opinion in that comment as I did throughout the posting.

I'm not sure why you were be "confused" or "dunno" why I would hate to say that we need to raise taxes. :confused::dunno:

Why would you "tend to agree" rather than just agree? (A friendly jab - I have no problems with your wording.)

:elaugh:

Pretty funny, because in the context of this thread...no one has mentioned taxing the middle class except for Trident.

I'd hate to see the thread 'jacked with a phony discussion of something that hasn't happened nor is being proposed by anyone in the administration.

That's because I always wait for the other shoe to drop. You'll see.

Because I do hate to say that we need to raise taxes. I was expressing my feelings and opinion in that comment as I did throughout the posting.

I'm not sure why you were be "confused" or "dunno" why I would hate to say that we need to raise taxes. :confused::dunno:

Why would you "tend to agree" rather than just agree? (A friendly jab - I have no problems with your wording.)

:elaugh:

:dunno:*shrug*

That's because I always wait for the other shoe to drop. You'll see.

"Other shoe"? That makes even less sense since the first shoe (letting expire the tax cuts on the top 2 pct.) hasn't even been allowed to drop yet.

True.

I know I posted (implied) about reforming the tax laws, specifically the corporate tax loopholes.

....Now that I think about it, we should invest in some sort of Pet Sematary technology. I want to bring back Teddy Roosevelt.

(Warning potential hijacking...)

Not specifically in this order:

Intelligent
Multilingual
Authored books on multiple subjects
State Legislature
Governor of NY
Asst. Sec Navy
Cowboy
NYC Police Commissioner
Colonel in the US Army Volunteers
Medal of Honor Recipient
President of the United States
Legitimate Nobel Peace Prize Winner

In my opinion this guy was 10 times the President and Man compared to anyone we have seen in the White House since the 26th President of the US.

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods
Where’s the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds

Isn’t there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need

If you can't understand that I mean what I said, I really can't help you any more. Shrug all you want.

A shrug can represent a, 'I don't know' or an 'I don't care'. I think You Misread which impression I intended to convey.

:dunno:*shrug*

"Other shoe"? That makes even less sense since the first shoe (letting expire the tax cuts on the top 2 pct.) hasn't even been allowed to drop yet.

Yes the other shoe being a tax hike on the middle class.

A shrug can represent a, 'I don't know' or an 'I don't care'. I think You Misread which impression I intended to convey.

I didn't misread. You were't clear if it can mean both.

You're telling me now that you mean "I don't care" (which it doesn't, look at description). If it did, why would you post anything at all.

I just think you're trying to be cool. Personally, I think you are pretty cool.

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
In what way does an MSNBC viewer need help?

If I was given the opportunity to bet on it, I would bet that Newt means that he associates Obama with extending benefits like food stamps and unemployment.

If I'm wrong, somebody should call up the Newt and tell him, "Shoot! They cracked the code!"

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
MSNBC goes to such lengths to attack Conservatives its amusing.

Even with Trump, who wasn't a Republican, Schultz went on and said, "Trump's like a 12 year old boy who just learned how to masturbate.."

Plenty of characters at MSNBC..Disgusting, but amusing to some extent.Their pundits make Glenn Beck look like a choir boy.Glenn Beck never said anything remotely close to what these assholes spout everyday.But I don't get scream, "Shut'em down!" like some people.I just laugh at their nonsense and that's it.Freedom of speech applies to everyone, not just to a bunch of hypocritical assholes.

Schultz like so many other NKVD persons in our media shot himself in the foot recently and apologized for his behavior.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
You watch MSNBC?...You need help.

MSNBC's Ed Schultz: "To Say Something About Food Stamps Is Not About White Folks, It's About Black Folks"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...t_food_stamps_is_about_blacks_not_whites.html

MSNBC goes to such lengths to attack Conservatives its amusing.

Even with Trump, who wasn't a Republican, Schultz went on and said, "Trump's like a 12 year old boy who just learned how to masturbate.."

Plenty of characters at MSNBC..Disgusting, but amusing to some extent.Their pundits make Glenn Beck look like a choir boy.Glenn Beck never said anything remotely close to what these assholes spout everyday.But I don't get scream, "Shut'em down!" like some people.I just laugh at their nonsense and that's it.Freedom of speech applies to everyone, not just to a bunch of hypocritical assholes.

Looks like you may need help to there JC since you are obviously at least a casual viewer of the network. :1orglaugh

Personally, I have a helluva lot more respect for the pundits (and that's what they are folks....it isn't news, it's commentary) at MSNBC who are unabashedly liberal in their views than I do for Fox News with their "fair and balanced" non-existent facade when they are actually just an arm for the republican party. There's nothing wrong with either network expressing their opinions....isn't that what freedom of the press is all about? However, to deliberately misrepresent intent is reprehensible and that's the problem I have with Fox. Conservatism isn't "fair and balanced", it's "opinionated and biased" (same can be said for liberalism as well).

Still, knowing that, I watch more than my fair share of their programming so....:dunno:

I didn't misread. You were't clear if it can mean both.

You're telling me now that you mean "I don't care" (which it doesn't, look at description). If it did, why would you post anything at all.

I just think you're trying to be cool. Personally, I think you are pretty cool.

The emoticon is labeled 'dunno' I suppose for simplicity's sake. However the gesture is a shrug which most people (should) understand to be one of "I don't know" or "I don't care (indifference)". But because the emoticon is labeled the way it is I took the additional step of clarifying it to be a shrug (vice simply settling for leaving it 'dunno').

Now you could interpret the shrug to mean, 'I don't know' or 'I don't care'. You got the impression it was the former. That impression was mistaken.:dunno: (*shrug* in this case expressing I don't know what else to tell you.)

Facetious

Moderated
Why didn't the lib media MSNBC host challenge the 'guest' on these points??
.........^
I think he is pretty :cool: too!

Interesting, when channel surfin last week, I noticed that Chris Matthews had suddenly gone soft on the republicans, in fact, he was damn near talking up Sarah P! . . . and then suddenly it occurred to me.... Comcast + $$$$$$$$$$$ = nbc.

:D

The emoticon is labeled 'dunno' I suppose for simplicity's sake. However the gesture is a shrug which most people (should) understand to be one of "I don't know" or "I don't care (indifference)". But because the emoticon is labeled the way it is I took the additional step of clarifying it to be a shrug (vice simply settling for leaving it 'dunno').

Now you could interpret the shrug to mean, 'I don't know' or 'I don't care'. You got the impression it was the former. That impression was mistaken.:dunno: (*shrug* in this case expressing I don't know what else to tell you.)

That was pointless.

.........^
I think he is pretty :cool: too!

Interesting, when channel surfin last week, I noticed that Chris Matthews had suddenly gone soft on the republicans, in fact, he was damn near talking up Sarah P! . . . and then suddenly it occurred to me.... Comcast + $$$$$$$$$$$ = nbc.

:D

Comcast has Mr. "Tingle Up My Leg" Matthews on a short leash.:1orglaugh