• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lia19 / Lia Leah / Ashely Ryan

Re: FTV Girl, Lia19

I wonder who will be the first to fuck her on film. A boyfriend or maybe Evan Stone he always seems to be the one to get the firsts.

Come on guys someone must know something by now?? Almost the end of October so they must be shooting the movie by now or soon at least. The anticipation is killing me.

I think we need something seen as its becoming dead news with every new day. If they keep everything this close to the chest, it can piss a lot of people of and backfire in terms of marketing etc. Not that i think you guys dont already know this. Just pisses me of. Also those photos that were auctioned off, were the fuck are they? Seriously, they should be all over the net now right? but where? i cant find them....for free at least.

My balls are busting for this Vivid Stuff now. Please! Is there anyone who knows anything at all? Film cast list, her screen name? Who the hell is the lucky guy who gets to bang her first even? October has come and gone people so someone knows something surely???

I hope her hardcore isn't a letdown. I can just see a repeat of Melissa Midwest's riveting hardcore. :rolleyes:

Im suprised noone has a membership at sundevilangels and hasnt posted the pics online anywhere.. been looking at a membership but to be honest im not that confident in the site. Plus knowing my luck il join just for those pics, then all other hardcore Lia will be released :p

You're not missing anything with those HC pics. Trust me. It's better to wait for the Vivid stuff where she'll act like she's into it and you can see her face.

seriously are they that bad? ive seen like those 5 images that were shown to prove they exsisted and i didnt find those that bad...

I have been reading a few threads over at the Lia's Lounge at DanielFTV forum here:
EDIT: Another Forum Link. Deleted.
Some dude called T-bone Thomas reports he has pictures of Lia's first shoot with Vivid. Don’t go there expecting to see any though as he won’t post them there. Some interesting posts and info though if you got time to search through it all.

Anyways,I think we just gotta be patient cause when it comes out I‘m sure her first movie will rock our balls off. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Does anyone have any more pics form this g/g set? Last 6 pictures only.

http://lia19.brandigirls.com/01/59-blonde-friend/

I believe Lia is with a girl called Nikki Kane? :confused:

Is there anymore of this set and where can I find them? I only found about 14 or so of this set so far. The set looks pretty cool so I'd like the whole set if anyone can guide me to em?;)