• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Lol glad I could do that for you. I am quite the crazy cat lady...but I only have one cat.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol glad I could do that for you. I am quite the crazy cat lady...but I only have one cat.

Wtf why did it link to someone else? Weird.
Quite a number of phrases are taken by ladies in the biz who - this is my take - failed to make a name for themselves and thus rely on these catchphrasesas "babe names", at least ere at Freeones.

As with Vanilla Ice, too. you run across them randomly, always when you least expect it, and giving them publicity for no reason

there is a sign at the end which says wrap, nobabe, that disables the links while you write, otherwise similar words to babe names will appear as links. is the last sign, orange box with a red line accross it.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
1. Question: Dear Leya, if you could choose one car for a roadtrip, what car would that be?

I decided today I am going to film my first youtube video and I will start it by answering your guys questions....so shoot some questions at me :)

Id ask who your favorite performers are to work with but with ever other scene being with shane i feel it might be a bit obvious lol