• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lexi Sasha

All the internet... man I only said that a few time here LOL anyway one of you already knows and is not rufiano...

The secret is that she tries to get pregnant, especially if she thinks you have money, that's what almost happened to your "friend"

When I saw her, she tried to do the same thing, I didn't notice at first, but the condom broke when we were fucking, busted a nut, I realized it broke too late. I forced her to take the plan B pill though lol then it hit me later, that she actually broke the condom with her nail on purpose while she was taking out the condom. Its been years since then.

I got tested months and years after that incident, luckily no HIV or anything, but I wondered what idiot she got hooked with child support in that time

Yeah she's a bit of a nutcase. She tries to charge for the one video that she has with Nat Turnher (which is all over the internet and very easy to find with a simple Google Search). then before you set up time to see her it's always the end of the world. "My storage unit needs to be paid for" or "I'm stuck at McDonald''s and can't order a shake and fries" or "My phone bill is about to get cut off and the battery is about to die!" (but then proceeds to blow up your phone for the next hour or so before calling you a piece of shit lol) it's always right when you want to schedule time with her that she starts with the BS. I scheduled time with her once, then tried for a second time and had to pass. For anyone who's debating messing with her, dont. She's not worth it.