• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's talk MyFreeCams girls

What the hell? I noticed from Jinxypie's post that the site is now partially censored. Seems like a mistake to me, since the last part of the link is intact. Did someone in the FO team get lazy with the word filter? ;)

Anyway, I haven't been there in a long time. The only one that I can remember now is IvyGirl, because she actually seemed intelligent, well-spoken and nice in addition to being sexy.

i havent seen her in a long time but she was always my favorite. PurpleStar420

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

CaptBrandon

Closed Account
Personally followed AustinWhite tonight as well as SpexyAshleigh most of her day. I prefered her when she was less rubenesuqe but I respect her after the lite weight gain as well, too.

I was kinda shocked that she was naturally upset that a random dude grabbed her tit, of course, but she didn't mind Rob Jeremy suddenly kissing her and he also got to quickly remove her pasties & suck on her tits for like two whole seconds as he does most gals. Hmm she seemed oddly okay with it, despite the usual "Oh I need to go get STD tested now!!!". lol

I'd LOVE to see her go hardcore but I believe she is comfortable with MyFreeCams and would only go hardcore if she was paid like a fuck-ton. Too bad. But we can always dream now, right? :drool2::)

CaptBrandon

Closed Account
Yeah she's cool, but also of noted interest id she isn't on is: SexxyBunny and AustinWhite too. :D SpexyAshleigh is cool but I don't go into her room as often these days. Only the last two days of this L.A. Adult Con now, namely for the last month. Spexy is cool every few months but ALL see ever does is symbian riding or shower cam shows. Whom cares about her games or the whole USA Vs. Canada thing, ya know? I'm an American who's been abraod twice and has friends on btoh sides. We ALL need to drop that pointless "Versus" battle now, that that is really for a whole other discussion now. lol ;-)

She is cool but she kinda allowed herself to be bullied & degraded a bit today. *shrugs* Just my opinion, I mean security was right there my the good sized MyFreeCams.com booths and she didn't report that one dude whom put her hand quickly over her left tit & asked a question to do it at the end time? Only calling him a douche as per usual later? And no offense guys but whom all else is super sick of "adult film 'legend' " (ugh) Ron Jeremy? He molests every gal at a convention, including suckin' Spexy's tits for two whole seconds and kissin' her. And he charges for his autographs? Meh, I could see if here were a legitamite "star" be he is more b-film Bruce Campbell like infamous then someone I'd pay to meet.

But form her Twitter she seemed to not mind. Hope she showers up VERY heavily tonight, though. lmao XFuukaX rocks very hard too but please note: Ya have to be into modern wild-dyed hair, geek-chic alternative/bisexual gals as I am.

Also of note is RussianXXTasy whom I LOVE middays; plus: JaceyMarie (A WONDERFUL biracial East Coast gal), CandieCane, Liana25, a fiesty Colombian chica called NatalyHot20 and also: BellaFrench (though you HAVE to like Francophonic gals from Montreal with THAT accent and big ole' basket-ball sized delightyfully trashy tits--personally moi? I'm in :D) and Carmen_Hill rocks too (she is mostly Ebony with some Spaniard & Filipina blood in here). DaniBlue ROCKS hard too, but it is hard to find her online unless yo're up VERY late as I am for my current job(s). JaceyMarie and the RussianXXTasy gal I go into middays when I have time as they put on FABULOUS shows and I feel that Jacey holds her rubenque extra more pounds a lot better then most. Please not that SexxyBunny is a former Atlanta greater area stripper & kinda ghetto but she is ALWAYS nude, recently didi an incredible Chicago show with a nice white South African chick and is always jumpin' around, great squirting & up for fun. :D

Again I'm NOT disrespecting Spexy as she's been through a lot of mean-spirited her own chatroom & Twitter harashment this year, but it's taken it's toll on her and I liked her more when I felt her chat sessions wre less dram-filled & less serious but those are the fault of more douchey guys so what can I do? Also, many more around her but on just as fabulous shows so check'em out bro! Much respect to all. :)

CaptBrandon

Closed Account
(referring back up to that post up above). So yeah bro, just have faith & patience in the many other MFCs gals, okay? :) There are some TRULY fine gals on there such as CarmenHill, SexxyBunny and JaceyMarie and the like ALWAYS puttin' on more higher-energy and less drama-filled room apperances & shows! Yes Spexy is cool but she needs to start banning more douche bags & arguing less and deleting others from her Twitter. Her shows were once much funner & less douchey.

She is still cool now but I honestly expected more from the L.A. Adult Con to begin with. And AustinWhite hardly spoke on cam today but I LOVED her outfit!

So anyone else lurking around here a fellow basic member/lurker of some of the MyFreeCams gals that I just talked about, up above?

CaptBrandon

Closed Account
From her Twitter page last night:

Ashleigh Smith‏@SpexyAshleigh

My 2nd day at Adultcon was memorable! Met several of my boys (who were so sweet!) and got molested by Ron Jeremy...all in all a good day lol"

So yeah, guess she didn't mind the quickie Ron Jeremy-tit-suck-for-all-of-two-seconds plus the gropping. *shrugs*

Is anyone else here a fellow Basic Member and a regular vistor to MyFreeCams?

If so, what are some of your favorite models now? Most of mine such as Carmen_HIll, SexxyBunny and JaceyMarie and RussianXXTasy I've already posted about. Plus BellaFrench too, though she tck out takes a FUCK LOAD of privates and appears (sadly) fulled clothed much or just driving around Montreal past McGill University and the like, ect. But she she is naked its a site to behold for big basketball-tit sized lovers. ;)

Anyone else got anymore girls to check out there?