• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's talk MyFreeCams girls

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
From her Twitter page last night:

Ashleigh Smith‏@SpexyAshleigh

My 2nd day at Adultcon was memorable! Met several of my boys (who were so sweet!) and got molested by Ron Jeremy...all in all a good day lol"

So yeah, guess she didn't mind the quickie Ron Jeremy-tit-suck-for-all-of-two-seconds plus the gropping. *shrugs*

Is anyone else here a fellow Basic Member and a regular vistor to MyFreeCams?

If so, what are some of your favorite models now? Most of mine such as Carmen_HIll, SexxyBunny and JaceyMarie and RussianXXTasy I've already posted about. Plus BellaFrench too, though she tck out takes a FUCK LOAD of privates and appears (sadly) fulled clothed much or just driving around Montreal past McGill University and the like, ect. But she she is naked its a site to behold for big basketball-tit sized lovers. ;)

Anyone else got anymore girls to check out there?

Stalk her much? I dont care if she gained weight, we all do. It's a part of life. She is a doll and has always been nothing but nice to me. I also don't see the need to mention her in 5 straight posts. Move on.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
^^ Of your previous six posts on the last page, five of them expressed a negative opinion of Spexy. That's why everyone jumped your ass. It's one thing to make the comment once and have it stand on its own. It's quite another to state the same goddamn thing five times. You're not a fan, we get it. Move on and find some other shit to do.

Don't try and play the victim here. You're a fucking drama queen and you were trying to stir up trouble. When it came back to bite you in the ass, you cried foul like a little bitch. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Clearly, you don't have thick enough skin to post here if you closed your account after being called out once.

Fail/10

:dito: