• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's talk MyFreeCams girls

anyone have faves? Preferences? Annoyances? I know there are a select few MFC chicks on this board...Ashleigh, for example...

There are the obviously popular girls like Devon Alexis, Gisele, Ember Reigns...so feel free to list those. I love those chicks...but a few others....

1-MissBehave...I love this chick. She is not beautiful but she is hot and she keeps her room fun. When I'm bored at work and want to kill some time, if she's on, it's fun to hang out in her room and chat

2-Austin White...this chick is just lights-out hot but in both a traditional and non-traditional way

I tend to stick to the North American chicks...I find others boring because of the language and cultural barriers.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Well, you've already mentioned my favorite, but here's two more:

Aspen Rae
Jalyn

Tattgoddess

KittenForever

Laceyxxx

KittyWilde

xRubyx

Best girls on there IMO. Other girls you mentioned dont seem to appreciate anything. Except for Ashleigh of course.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
My personal favs:

TattGoddess
AspenRae
Agent99 (hella entertaining but last I heard she got banned/removed from the site :( )
KristyLive

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah I here ya there chisel chest, and if I was into tattooed upped, peirced up ,more make than this guy
Joker.jpg

2011 american girls I'd be happy but......

I admit some of the other region girls are ok, at least in photos, maybe 5% of them, but with quality like the ones I posted and most of the others in that region why even search.

My personal favs:

TattGoddess
AspenRae
Agent99 (hella entertaining but last I heard she got banned/removed from the site :( )
KristyLive

Why in gods name do people like agent99? I mean no offense to personal preference or anything but that girl aint attractive at all. Sure she is entertaining at times but cmon who really thinks she is attractive or "model" worthy. :2 cents:

SpexyAshleigh

Why in gods name do people like agent99? I mean no offense to personal preference or anything but that girl aint attractive at all. Sure she is entertaining at times but cmon who really thinks she is attractive or "model" worthy. :2 cents:

Just because you don't find her sexually attractive doesn't mean someone else doesn't- thats whats so great about MFC, there are women of all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, ages etc...everyone can find something they're after. I think Agent would appeal to those who have a milf fetish or a cougar fetish.

and as for me, I don't watch her to get aroused, I watch her because she's fucking hilarious. I watch her when I eat my dinner....her batshit craziness is more entertaining than 99% of the shit on tv. :1orglaugh it might surprise you, but a good chunk of mfc viewers are ones that aren't looking to wank...most of my fans on there are there because they think I'm entertaining and because they like me....they think I'm hot but its not often I do anything seriously "wankable" IMO lol

Just because you don't find her sexually attractive doesn't mean someone else doesn't- thats whats so great about MFC, there are women of all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, ages etc...everyone can find something they're after. I think Agent would appeal to those who have a milf fetish or a cougar fetish.

and as for me, I don't watch her to get aroused, I watch her because she's fucking hilarious. I watch her when I eat my dinner....her batshit craziness is more entertaining than 99% of the shit on tv. :1orglaugh it might surprise you, but a good chunk of mfc viewers are ones that aren't looking to wank...most of my fans on there are there because they think I'm entertaining and because they like me....they think I'm hot but its not often I do anything seriously "wankable" IMO lol

She isnt even cougar or milf hot imo she is plain ugly but to each their own. I watch people for entertainment too(or music playlist while working) but they have to at least be somewhat attractive. I wonder why she got banned.

I love SpexyAshleigh offcourse, lovely spontainious girl to watch and see. ;)

And I like also these lovely woman:
- DaniAngel
- GinnyPotter
- GemGem
- KittyWilde
- SweetFrancie

SpexyAshleigh

She isnt even cougar or milf hot imo she is plain ugly but to each their own. I watch people for entertainment too(or music playlist while working) but they have to at least be somewhat attractive. I wonder why she got banned.

again, physical attractiveness is subjective. What you see as butt ugly, others see as hot ... there are plenty of guys out there who think I'm fat or ugly...but also alot who think I'm spexy as hell ;) its all a matter of opinion

again, physical attractiveness is subjective. What you see as butt ugly, others see as hot ... there are plenty of guys out there who think I'm fat or ugly...but also alot who think I'm spexy as hell ;) its all a matter of opinion

I've. Been there for more than a few instances you've been called fat. Mostly comes from beggars who's requests for free views you turn down cause they're not tipping. But I love your grace in handling those tools.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

You should trademark "Spexy".
You'd make millions.