• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's Talk Climate?

What do you prefer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colorado is awesome...Texas isn't :uohs:

When I was a kid up until I was 20 my dad's job in broadcast radio moved us around alot. If I get the opportunity I would love to go back out west; there isn't much keeping me in Indy. I might go back to Colorado or Texas but not sure which. :dunno:

Now wait just a minute...I have visited that part of the country and all of my beer in the pubs was served room temperature...Guiness to be specific...am I wrong.. they actually have cold beer :glugglug:

A warm British summer (preferably in a pub with Ice-cold beer)...

I like it hot so long as there's water near by. It's a good reason to be lazy and jump in the pool if need be.

I also love the nights in Southern Florida. When that cool breeze hits ya! Nothing's better than that.

And a nice cold rain about 5:30 PM every night...you can set your watch by it!

I like it hot so long as there's water near by. It's a good reason to be lazy and jump in the pool if need be.

I also love the nights in Southern Florida. When that cool breeze hits ya! Nothing's better than that.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Let's see - it's 41 right now and to be 72 during Sunday.

Nice, right, Miss Sparky? And Thank You for the nice words.

I would have to go with all 4 seasons. That being said since I have moved away from the midwest I have lost that midwest cold shield. Bree you know the shield i'm talking about right? So now the cold hits me hard anymore... So much that I even get knots in the shoulders if I get to cold.

Bree I do so miss that fall foilage.

Oh and one other thing Heat you can strip to nothing and still be hot. Cold you can do alot cuddle, more clothes, a blanket, a fire, turn up the heat or frolick under the covers to get warm. But the shovling still sucks

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I prefer the change of seasons. I spent one Christmas in SoCal and it was the strangest thing I ever experienced. I like to see snow at Christmas time. And while I'm not too fond of the record chill we're getting now (close to 0 last night with the wind chill), I prefer that to what my cousins are experiencing right now. When someone tells me they're having a cold snap and it's in the 50's or 60's, I have to laugh. I actually enjoyed my time in Chicago (the weather anyway) more than L.A.

jasonk282

Banned
I prefer the change of seasons. I spent one Christmas in SoCal and it was the strangest thing I ever experienced. I like to see snow at Christmas time. And while I'm not too fond of the record chill we're getting now (close to 0 last night with the wind chill), I prefer that to what my cousins are experiencing right now. When someone tells me they're having a cold snap and it's in the 50's or 60's, I have to laugh. I actually enjoyed my time in Chicago (the weather anyway) more than L.A.

I agree my step mother in law just called and said it is "freezing" in Ft. Meyers, it's 55. I would kill for 55, it fucking 15 hree with a wind chill of 0.

Facetious

Moderated
I prefer the change of seasons. I spent one Christmas in SoCal and it was the strangest thing I ever experienced.

I was thinking just the other day how odd it would be to spend a northern hemisphere winter in the southern hemisphere, particularly during Christmastime ...
Talk about disoriented, a 90ºƒ Christmas ! :updown: :turnturn: :spin: ......
f_mcc8xrq9m_edd9437.gif

I love all 4 seasons.

I love doing the snowboarding thing in the winter, the thought of spring to get me through the BLAH winter days, lake, pool, and car/bike activities in the summer, and the colors of fall.

Jesus, that's the gayest thing I've said in awhile....