• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's see your Mug

And not this one --

CoffeeMugs3.jpg

Let's see the real you. Ya'll have seen me..

b6.jpg

Lundeen_bowhunter_group12.jpg

nice-1-1.jpg

thnder-1-1.jpg

Hondarobot

Banned
Sam Fisher wears chaps and a doo rag, and has an American flag attached to his bike. . .

Seriously. . .

:rofl2:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Okay; I've finally decided to fully join the so-called modern era, ignoring all practical advice...

I'm actually going to post a pic in the spirit of the thread.

Here's a couple shots of my mug:

Mayhem

Banned
Maaaaan! :surprise: I once had a coffe mug that said "Carpe Diem" on a black background, and when you put hot coffee/tea in it, the black background disappeared and it said "Seize The Day" in black letters. Then I broke it and spent a week contemplating ritual seppuku. I loved that mug.

Thanx Sam, you piece-of-shit, conjerer of painful memories. I had almost blotted that out with years of booze and marijuana......now I have to start over. :D

Maaaaan! :surprise: I once had a coffe mug that said "Carpe Diem" on a black background, and when you put hot coffee/tea in it, the black background disappeared and it said "Seize The Day" in black letters. Then I broke it and spent a week contemplating ritual seppuku. I loved that mug.

Thanx Sam, you piece-of-shit, conjerer of painful memories. I had almost blotted that out with years of booze and marijuana......now I have to start over. :D
My pleasure.

:1orglaugh

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Come on off the Chaps, Playa! :facepalm:

I gotta say what's with the chaps? lol
Mostly, because when I ride in Colorado, the weather can change in a blink of an eye. And even if it isn't a rain or anything like that, riding up into the mountains can be quite a temperature change when coming back down later that night.

As for Sturgis and other events, I always ride to the event. Never have trailered my bike like some people do. Hence, I pack light. Rather than stuff the chaps into my leather saddle bags which takes up room for other shit and, I don't have to stop to put them on for whatever reason like rain or whatever. I wear 'em and call it good.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Mostly, because when I ride in Colorado, the weather can change in a blink of an eye. And even if it isn't a rain or anything like that, riding up into the mountains can be quite a temperature change when coming back down later that night.

As for Sturgis and other events, I always ride to the event. Never have trailered my bike like some people do. Hence, I pack light. Rather than stuff the chaps into my leather saddle bags which takes up room for other shit and, I don't have to stop to put them on for whatever reason like rain or whatever. I wear 'em and call it good.

Who's that brunette in the first pic? Fuck I would lick her asshole