• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's say you had the chance to choose how you die.

By pleasing a bevvy of women so intensely that when they all orgasmed simultaneously-- G-spot orgasms, just FYI --the roof of my house shook too much, causing a collapse and my death.

Well, now that that wet dream is over, I can get to the real stuff. Explosion with instant incineration for me, always wanted to go out with a bang.

It's already in my sig ...

It's already in my sig ...

I don't really care how as long as it's quick. By a gun shot, in my sleep, fall from a building, whatever.
What I'd like to avoid the most is being suffocated, drowned or starved to death.

4G63

Closed Account
If I had it my way?

I would die on my 100th Word Champianship Formula One Grand Prix.

My Obitchuary:
After crossing the finish line on his 100th straight undefreated F1 Grand Prix, in a photo-finish, The Legend Known As 4G63(by the thime, I die my entire name will be in CAPS), lost contorol and died in the most explosivly violent automotive accident in racing history. It was awesome. He llived until the age of 124, his penis was 42.

But thats me

With no regrets. As then I won't have anything to return to and I would have finally made my peace with a world that I see as perfect.

My choice of death: By ninja as you'd never know what hit you. Then again, since I trained in the art, and no. I am not a certified ninja, nor do I want to be. I'd rather go in my sleep or die with honor.

I would like to go peacefully in my sleep after living a long fruitful life.

If I had to pick something dramatic, then it would be taking a bullet for the women of my dreams and going in her arms.

jumbo_jim said:
I would like to go peacefully in my sleep after living a long fruitful life. If I had to pick something dramatic, then it would be taking a bullet for the women of my dreams and going in her arms.
In all honesty, I'm going to be providing the "shot" when I croak -- I'm definitely sure it's going to be in the middle of an orgasm. ;)

This reminds me of an old joke...

I want to die like my grandfather did...asleep and peacefully. Not alive and screaming like the other people in the car he was driving. ;)

What i meant to say "in bed with Aria Giovanni" i should have elaborated and said "sleeping". God knows she wouldnt like to have me die having sex with her and all that, but to die with her next to me, rubbing all over that body.......WOW. Heaven wouldnt impress me after that, assuming there is one. :D :D :D

mine will be by and overdose on my 40th birthday, i planned this since my 10 th birthday when i found out that life goes downhill when you hit 40, especially in my family. were the only family i know that needs an on-call doctor 24/7.

McRocket

Banned
4G63 said:
If I had it my way?

I would die on my 100th Word Champianship Formula One Grand Prix.

My Obitchuary:
After crossing the finish line on his 100th straight undefreated F1 Grand Prix, in a photo-finish, The Legend Known As 4G63(by the thime, I die my entire name will be in CAPS), lost contorol and died in the most explosivly violent automotive accident in racing history. It was awesome. He llived until the age of 124, his penis was 42.

But thats me

That's how Senna went out - sort of.

McRocket

Banned
I like this thread.

I want to die sacrificing myself to save someone else. Especially if they have a good heart.
But I hate pain - so I still would like to die rather quickly. Slow enough so I know I am about to die. But quick enough that I do not suffer for long.
And I want to die in someone's arms. Again, someone with a good heart.

I would die after I've completed all my goalsand I would wanna die right after my partner so they don't have to suffer.

I would like to die at the same time the sun goes black

well to be a little bit serious , i would like to die with some pride (it means not getting stabbed by some teenage punk)