• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lets list some good Peter North Facials

Going way back to the 80's, there was a scene with Peter and Samantha Strong from Kascha and Friends, I think, where he absolutely plasters her face. She was lying down on a couch and her covered just about her entire face. It was a very memorable scene. I've never seen a facial (even from him) that's come close to that one.

i saw one of the best from early/mid 80's where he blasts christy canyon in the face from a movie called "starlets" or "hollywood starlets" and i can't find that or any other 80's clips anywhere.
that's my mere contirbution to this thread.

A few years ago, I happened upon this clip of Peter North nailing Nina Hartley (doggy). I believe that it was a clip from the end of the movie but 5 seconds in, Nina apparently did something with her body [and verbally beckoned him to finish].... whatever she did, it put him through the roof. You know him, he starts yelling and moaning crazily then pulls out and unleashes a truck load across the length of her back. As he's unloading, Nina starts twitching her ass, almost as if to give him an extra added show. OMG, I think that has to be on of the best "classic" of Peter [& Nina] I believe the clip may be from a movie in 1986. :thumbsup:

Ooh, I have that awesome clip with PN & Vicca. She is wearing black gloves and a black feather boa, and Peter absolutely soaks her boobs and face, even landing a few choice globules in her mouth. The best part is the first shot though. It hits Vicca with so much force she actually jumps back, before copping Peter's massive dump in her mouth, eyes and all over her body. It is truly an impressive scene. I love it!!!

Back in the 90's Peter North did a movie with Samantha Strong. After fucking her in various positions, he fucked her between her tits. He than proceeded, to cum all over her face and tits.

Every man would love to able to cum like Peter North.