• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lets list some good Peter North Facials

There was a scene in one of the pick-up lines series where he fucks Stacy Valentine, and ends up shooting his load all over her face and filling her mouth. She tried taking it all in her mouth but there was so much of it, it was running down her chest, and out of the corners of her mouth! I've never scene anyone shoot that much cum, it must have gone on like half a minute. At one point Stacy's eyes rolled back like she was in ecstacy.:hatsoff:

That's a great scene, Stacy looked so hot covered in all that cum.

That scene makes me shoot wads of hot cum!:rubbel:

Anyone know where to find a tube of Peter and two guys with an Asian girl just named Rose? The whole thing would be nice but if not that's cool

Is it just me or have Peter's cumshots been weak lately? I've seen a few of his videos the past couple years and while he still averages more than I ever could, it's not quite up to his legendary standards. So many people have accused him over the years of various tricks to enhance his load. While I'm not doubting he had some ways of increasing it, it would seem that it was mostly natural, and that he was just a freak of nature. He's close to 60 now, I'm guessing the machinery just doesn't work quite as good anymore.

Is it just me or have Peter's cumshots been weak lately? I've seen a few of his videos the past couple years and while he still averages more than I ever could, it's not quite up to his legendary standards. So many people have accused him over the years of various tricks to enhance his load. While I'm not doubting he had some ways of increasing it, it would seem that it was mostly natural, and that he was just a freak of nature. He's close to 60 now, I'm guessing the machinery just doesn't work quite as good anymore.

It's gotta be age. No man could continue to produce loads like that while pushing 60. Frankly I'm amazed he was able to do it so late into his 40s.