• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lets list some good Peter North Facials

Ace Ventura

Closed Account
Going way back to the 80's, there was a scene with Peter and Samantha Strong from Kascha and Friends, I think, where he absolutely plasters her face. She was lying down on a couch and her covered just about her entire face. It was a very memorable scene. I've never seen a facial (even from him) that's come close to that one.

Maybe the movie you´re talking about would be 50 ways to lick your lover???
It was about a mad scientist (played by Randy Spears) who discovers this aphrodisiac in the form of a lipstick.I´ve been looking for that movie for 2 years now...

Maybe the movie you´re talking about would be 50 ways to lick your lover???
It was about a mad scientist (played by Randy Spears) who discovers this aphrodisiac in the form of a lipstick.I´ve been looking for that movie for 2 years now...

No, the scene in question is from Kascha And Friends. It's available on dvd, well worth picking up.

Here's my favorite. He hoses down three girls - and then goes back down the line and gives them all another couple of shots each. Amazing.

Then the total cutie in the middle gives each girl a messy kiss.

http://www.mega rotic.com/video/?v=U327FR03

paste it in your browser and remove the space

I have another request..
He did a scene with Tori Welles and Victoria Paris in "Chameleon" where he shot his first 3 or 4 spurts right over Tori's head!

I have that movie, awesome scene no doubt. :glugglug:

Here is what i believe to be the Peter North/Holly Body vid. But, from what i can tell you cant download it or save it but if anyone knows how let me know. Pretty nice.

or not, wont let me post the link. Nevermind. lol

Nice link(s), Kronos!

This hot blonde (anyone know who she is?) really seems to get into the whole thing. Loves it in her mouth, on her face, loves sucking out the last bit, etc.:

http://peterfacials.com/player.php?v=0120_13.flv

And this gal (again, ID?) is also quite hot, and she looks great chatting on her mobile phone with her face glazed with warm jizz.

Does Petey even know how lucky he is????

Nice link(s), Kronos!

This hot blonde (anyone know who she is?) really seems to get into the whole thing. Loves it in her mouth, on her face, loves sucking out the last bit, etc.:

http://peterfacials.com/player.php?v=0120_13.flv

And this gal (again, ID?) is also quite hot, and she looks great chatting on her mobile phone with her face glazed with warm jizz.

Does Petey even know how lucky he is????

I think she is trying to keep it out of her eyes. She is a pro!

Thanks bro, she is Summer Sweet, from Deep Throat This #17, Scene 13! What a facial! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

0120_13_03.jpg

Another good one: two facials compared: guess who wins

Of course, Peter wins!!

I love THAT chick's attitude also. She seems to have a great mix of naughtiness and devil-may-care whimsy to her, but she's still sexy about things. It's some wet, nasty sex, and she's gonna get hosed down with some jizz all over her face. She's cool with that. Maybe in a few years when she finds her dream man she'll settle down and won't take a facial from just any disease-free dude, but for now, she's got an appetite for cum. Lovely!

:2 cents: