• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's improve the FreeOnes-Board together

Rusty T

Closed Account
Hello everyone,

the recent situation on the this Board seems to be really bad (e.g. a lot of trolling or fights between Members) and unfortunately the atmosphere getting worser because of that.

I know that I am not really well known and I am not writing or contributing much to the forum, but I think that doesn't matter and you might still be interested in my idea.
We sould all work together in order to improve the Board or otherwise I fear that the OCSMs will leave because they can no longer stand this place (and in the end the forum would be a sausage fest)

So let's make "rules" (well not really rules but rather suggestions) on how to make things better:

- Don't feed the trolls (I know it is a common saying, but it is a wise one), there is a lot of trolling going on lately and if we simply stopping responding to them and their threads, they might slowly disappear and loose interest
- If you have a personal problem with another member, then please don't fight in the public. Just ignore each other (put each other on the ignore list) or fight in PMs

Feel free to add further suggestions or simply write down your thoughts on this.

Mayhem

Banned
Hello everyone,

the recent situation on the this Board seems to be really bad (e.g. a lot of trolling or fights between Members) and unfortunately the atmosphere getting worser because of that.

I know that I am not really well known and I am not writing or contributing much to the forum, but I think that doesn't matter and you might still be interested in my idea.
We sould all work together in order to improve the Board or otherwise I fear that the OCSMs will leave because they can no longer stand this place (and in the end the forum would be a sausage fest)

So let's make "rules" (well not really rules but rather suggestions) on how to make things better:

- Don't feed the trolls (I know it is a common saying, but it is a wise one), there is a lot of trolling going on lately and if we simply stopping responding to them and their threads, they might slowly disappear and loose interest
- If you have a personal problem with another member, then please don't fight in the public. Just ignore each other (put each other on the ignore list) or fight in PMs

Feel free to add further suggestions or simply write down your thoughts on this.

Jesus, it's all becoming so clear now. Why has no one thought about this before? Are you a diabolical genius or an angel fallen to earth that you come up with such a brilliant and, dare I say, workable plan? How has this not come up before? Dios Mio, my entire life is flashing right before my eyes.

You, my friend, may have just fixed the internet.

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
Jesus, it's all becoming so clear now. Why has no one thought about this before? Are you a diabolical genius or an angel fallen to earth that you come up with such a brilliant and, dare I say, workable plan? How has this not come up before? Dios Mio, my entire life is flashing right before my eyes.

You, my friend, may have just fixed the internet.

So wise...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Starting point

Fuck you. :mad: I'm supposed to point that shit out.

I seriously quit reading after he said worser. If I was speaking to someone in person, and they said that, I would immediately walk away. I'm sorry, but if you say worser, and you're not aware that it's incorrect, I have nothing to say to you.

We're all over 18 here. So if you've made it this far in life without learning that worse should not be used as a comparative, you have been failed by an educational system somewhere. And that makes me weep for humanity.

But yeah, fuck trolls. Go team.

Rusty T

Closed Account
Well, then just forget about it. It was just an idea me and my bottle of whiskey had.
If no one of you cares, neither will I.

But one day one of you will be an OCSM and post pics of his wiener because no female will be left on this board.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm still curious as to how the guy who has been here for two months is aware of the current state of the board and the direction that it's heading... What the fuck do you know?

Or a better question: which banned account did you used to post under?

Rusty T

Closed Account
Or a better question: which banned account did you used to post under?

Why is that always so important for you guys? (you are not the first assuming wether I am someone else or whatever)
And no, I did not get banned.
Yes I have been here before, but I am no one you knew and I didn't make that many posts anyways.
I have had my reasons why I made a break and came back with a new account (and the reasons having nothing to do with trolling, being banned or anything in that direction)