• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I've been on Freeones since 2oo6 and Ive never posted, for reasons unknown, though this video of Letha is seriously the saddest damn thing I've ever seen her do.

It's just damn depressing.

It wasn't much after that series of shoots that she "retired."

It wasn't much after that series of shoots that she "retired."

If you look at the clip title on the above link, it's listed as being from "Big Boob Bangeroo #9". This is about three to four years into her career BEFORE she got the bigger, fuller implants she was known for. "Big Boob Bangeroo 8" is listed as being released in 1997 which also has Letha (some sites show the DVD version being released 2003 which I am guessing caused the confusion). Don't fret, those gorgeous boobs are still big; not as big as her career peak (no pun intended), but still bigger and fuller than these. Not sure if many fellow fans know she still dances a couple of nights a week in San Francisco. www.LoveLethaWeapons.com. I'm hoping to make a weekend trip in the new year :-D

Also, she recently confirmed two 90's "cheesecake" posters she modeled for, and one is still available to get at Amazon, so if you ever wanted to have Letha adorn your wall, ceiling or whatever, now's your chance. Yes, it's signed "Suzie" - Letha said she didn't know why they did that, marketing I'm sure.

80s Campy Pin-Up, Red Bikini, Think Big, Photo Print Poster

Enjoy!

Of course she had a wonderful pair of fake tits that really worked well with her body, but it is her beautiful face which really elevates her above most big fake titted models. :)

Shorty V

We will all be free once.