• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let me explain to you women bra's size difference as a real doctor

Best thing is, the apparent lack of awareness..
Either it's genuine (scary!), or an act of oscar winning proportions..
I can see this going on for quite some time yet.

I swear, I'm going to write a book about his life...maybe make it into a film.

Last edited:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
hotrod11inches said:
Asianxxxchick,

I came to America with nothing, not a penny.

No parents, no friends, I did not even know a soul.

Being a Chinese, I excelled in school, made the grade GPA 4.000 , straight to med school, finished residency and started my adventure !

(I have never really fucked any of my sisters (I mean Asian chicks but two, one was screaming bloody murder because of my big cock, I am not lying and I can fuck ! So would you want to try me, I am just joking !!)

Guess your name isn't "Buck" then....

http://www.ejumpcut.org/currentissue/KillBill/images/22----Buck-Door.jpg

You're just so much full of it hotrod... seriously man, i've known pathalogical liars, but man, you, you sir, have to take the cake, bravo, bravo. :bowdown:

Now where can i watch your show... because a man like, must be on tv somewhere, right ?

Last edited:
I want to believe hotrod in everything he says, but c'mon.........
Are I the only one who thinks that this guy is full of s..T!

The man is in his 50's.... Is it not possible that he might have experienced the things that he has discussed???

If he is bullshitting, then so be it.... Im having a good time reading his posts anyway. They have been quite intertaining.:thumbsup:

besides, this is the Internet... You can be who ever the fuck you want!!!:)

jod0565

Member, you member...
So, here's the real explanation on bra size:

There are two parts to a bra's size: the chest size (also called the band size) and the cup size. The chest or band size is represented by a number (32, 34, 36, etc.) and is the part of the bra that runs across a girl's chest and around her back. The cups are the parts of the bra that hold the breasts and come in letter sizes (AA, A, B, C, etc.).

Bras come in many sizes, which are different combinations of the chest sizes and cup sizes - 32AA, for instance. It's important to get both the chest and cup sizes right to ensure a proper fit. Some bra manufacturers are now starting to offer cup options in half sizes in addition to regular cups to help girls get a better fit.

...but I already knew this years ago.

Ax3C

Banned
jod0565 said:
So, here's the real explanation on bra size:

There are two parts to a bra's size: the chest size (also called the band size) and the cup size. The chest or band size is represented by a number (32, 34, 36, etc.) and is the part of the bra that runs across a girl's chest and around her back. The cups are the parts of the bra that hold the breasts and come in letter sizes (AA, A, B, C, etc.).

Bras come in many sizes, which are different combinations of the chest sizes and cup sizes - 32AA, for instance. It's important to get both the chest and cup sizes right to ensure a proper fit. Some bra manufacturers are now starting to offer cup options in half sizes in addition to regular cups to help girls get a better fit.

...but I already knew this years ago.

Ditto what he said, plus more:

http://www.victoriassecret.com/html/bra/measuring/

hotrod11inches said:
Asianxxxchick,

I came to America with nothing, not a penny.

No parents, no friends, I did not even know a soul.

Being a Chinese, I excelled in school, made the grade GPA 4.000 , straight to med school, finished residency and started my adventure !

(I have never really fucked any of my sisters (I mean Asian chicks but two, one was screaming bloody murder because of my big cock, I am not lying and I can fuck ! So would you want to try me, I am just joking !!)

Still deciding if this is plain funny or on the verge to really really sad!!!

hotrod11inches said:
Asianxxxchick,

"Being a Chinese" "made the grade GPA 4.000"

If you're so damned smart and did so well in school, why can't you use correct grammar?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so.