• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let Me Ask You Anything

aesopRock

Closed Account
So, Elton John sucking your dick while i'm sitting on your face would work?

Who is Elton John, does she look like this:

photo-Athletic-Big%20Tits-Blowjob-Brunette-775401673.gif

Facesit away ;)

You meet me in a sauna; you know who i am; there are other people in the sauna; i somehow provoke you and let you understand that you could do me right there right now: would you take action?
I think I would ask them to go call an amublance, because I´ll be dead in a five minutes.
Either that or I would be too shy.
But I can guarantee that the whole sauna will know what I want.

aesopRock

Closed Account
Why the angriest feminists are all ugly and...angry?

I don't think there is a connection. I haven't seen many feminists except what has been portrayed in film, though.

About the anger.. maybe they need a proper mustache ride. Even ugly chicks need an orgasm--just don't ask her to fetch you a sandwich after, eh?

A simple one for a start ;)

Where in Ontario? Did i ever meet you?

Woot a two parter! Thanks Sabrina!

Right now I am in Nepean, which is basically Ottawa but I go by what it says on my birth certificate/driver's license etc. I was living in Toronto for the past three years for school and attempting to secure some form of long-term work before moving back.

You have not met me but I did apply for the Toronto wing of your tour alas I was not picked. However if you still have your applications you could be among a very few select OCSMs who knows what I look like um..for better or worse :)

I can't help myself, I am getting back in line!
th_smiley_waiting.gif