• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let Me Ask You Anything

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and the "Arab spring": is the American public aware at all that their President, together with Mr. Nicolas Sarkozy in Bruni have installed anti-American, radical muslim governments into power?

Probably not...most Americans like to remain ignorant of whats going on...it helps them feel like it's not their fault.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Why all my pussies are feral and why is it so hard to domesticate them? :dunno:

Cats have a natural disposition of being independent. They stalk and hunt very well too. The kittens will learn feral behavior from their mother so keep the kittens inside as much as possible for at least a year. Even after that, keep the cat in the house as much as possible. If raised to a litter box, you can move the box outside and train them to give signals when they need to go. After a while remove the litter box and they will find their own place outside. By this time they have learned that home is where the food and warmth is. Eventually you get a cat that can come and go as she pleases without any problem of them running away. I was raised with cats and this system never failed.

I'll take another question if you want.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Cats have a natural disposition of being independent. They stalk and hunt very well too. The kittens will learn feral behavior from their mother so keep the kittens inside as much as possible for at least a year. Even after that, keep the cat in the house as much as possible. If raised to a litter box, you can move the box outside and train them to give signals when they need to go. After a while remove the litter box and they will find their own place outside. By this time they have learned that home is where the food and warmth is. Eventually you get a cat that can come and go as she pleases without any problem of them running away. I was raised with cats and this system never failed.

I'll take another question if you want.

You're sweet ;) Thank you

How is it in Belfast now? You people getting along well together or more time will be needed?

The proper violence ended maybe 13, 14 years ago but it's still not exactly peaceful; there's currently been a lot of moaning, protesting and outright rioting from one side over (I shit you not) their side's flag not being flown 24/7 on government buildings. But 90% of the time we're more concerned with real-world grown-up problems like the rest of the world.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member