• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lesbian Video

help me here guys - I downloaded from kazaa a vid with Brittany Andrews and Jenna Jemason which starts in a restaurant and ends with them having their way with each other in the bathroom. Anybody else seen it? Its very hot.

georges

Staff member
briana loves jenna one of the best vids and there is also a vid with Sky Lopez and Krystal Steal (but i don't rmember the name)

regards

georges;):)

The CD Girls vids are good, and Where the Boys Aren't movies, my favorite is WTBA 13 it has Janine Lindemulder and Raylene in it, the scene is about 30 mintues.:rolleyes:

georges

Staff member
mike_84 said:
The CD Girls vids are good, and Where the Boys Aren't movies, my favorite is WTBA 13 it has Janine Lindemulder and Raylene in it, the scene is about 30 mintues.:rolleyes:

this is an excellent hot scene i agree;):)

WTBA 12 is my favorite lesbian dvd of all time. the Janine / Kobe Tai scene on the pool table is insanely hot!!

There's a bunch of hot ones in Catalina Cruz's website members area. She has one called Study Hard which is a whopping 29 minute long video clip! It's an oldie, but definitely a good one.

Dean :) ;) :eek: :hatsoff: :nanner:

Skarjoko, you really need to join her site because there are plenty of hardcore b/g videos of her and Brandon there.

Dean:nanner:

That is a hard question to answer, there have been a lot of good movies but two that really stick in my head are jenna jameson's built for speed and wicked covergirls....not to mention the whole Where the boys aren't series.:D

I remember a scene with Janine Lindmulder and another blonde playing with a dildo made of Ice (the scene was called Fire and Ice)

Hung Lo

Banned
I remember a scene with Janine Lindmulder and another blonde playing with a dildo made of Ice (the scene was called Fire and Ice)

ouch. didnt that hurt? they actually got the ice all the way up their pussies?