• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lesbian Tricked Into Sucking Dick

I'm not getting my hopes up but it's worth a try, does anyone remember this scene from some site in the early 2000's?

Guy and girl are fooling around and then a chubby short haired woman comes in and is disgusted, she's there to have a Girl-Girl scene and didn't know the other lady was into guys. The Lesbian scene starts and then at some point the chubby chick gets blindfolded and starts blowing a dildo, which is then sneakily switched for the guy's real dong. When they reveal what she's sucking she is sort of mad but doesn't mind and I think at one point she actually has sex with the guy.

Wasn't the right one, still haven't found it.

I remember this scene too! She had really short hair, and was blindfolded. Her friend got her to suck a dildo, then got tricked into sucking a cock right? >_< Used to make me wet as hell but I never found it again...

Any similar scenes?

For example, similar to Scene 2 Couples Seduce Teens #19 (2011). Couple pick up chick who claim she was a virgin, lady deflowers her with strap-on. The husband of the deflowering lady then slips his cock into the virgin when she lets her guard down.

Still Looking